Hey guys, and glad to be here!
I am a semi-experienced SEO/Internet marketer and web designer to give you a little background.
I am marketing a new product, and haven't kept up on the up to date/today's best practices on SEO.
MY PLAN, and I hope you can correct me where I am wrong, or redirect me to a source or a tip on how to reorganize my thinking if necessary.
(in some order of important)
- Make a landing page for people who are interested and signup/download etc....
- Create my own news/article/review site to drive traffic to there and in itself (with ad banners to gain more users)
- Send my articles and landing page URL to pingomatic and most major social bookmarking sites
- Submit other unique relevant articles to other popular free article sites (linking back to mine)
- Maintain about a 3% keyword density in all my articles with obviously quality writing (I am a writer so its fine)
- Share my articles on all social media after I publish
- (GRAY?) Search for some "trusted" backlinking sources to gain a bit more advantage (?)
FYI, I am looking for every angstrom of an advantage if I can get it, this means a lot to me and competition will be crazy in the next month and the product is launching today. I meant to do this earlier but just was not possible, life and stuff. So please feel free to nitpick and tell me ANYTHING that could help, because I WILL do it.
I may have missed something but thats why I'm here!