How will i write a content

Started by vgkumar, 02-23-2013, 01:42:04

Previous topic - Next topic

vgkumarTopic starter

Please give some suggestion how will i write a good content.
Give me some tips
php training in chennai
  •  

gilbertholdings

what are you trying to write content for?  the easiest way would be to do searches on the general topic your website is about.  see what people are searching for and where there may be a gap or need and write based on that.

jasminecreed

I have read an article that says; an average writer gets the usual reader. Meaning you ought to figure out how to produce an article of which informative, comprehensive but should contain an emotion, reasons and creativity. With outcome, you'll be able to write the right words.

EsferaSoft

Choose the topic of your interest and use your own creativity ...
but write the content that is useful for users,not for search engines.
  •  

mts

Quote from: vgkumar on 02-23-2013, 01:42:04
Please give some suggestion how will i write a good content.
Give me some tips
php training in chennai
Basic rules to write good content click here
  •  

Worldeyeglasses

Focus your all attention towards the Topic. Collect all the necessary information about your topic from all referrals. Add little your own ideas. Filter your content from dupli checker tools. After sorting keep that much of unique content.
Worldeyeglasses - Eye Doctor Fort Lauderdale
  •  

dragon

Writing a good content is an art to engage the users. Before starting with anything do some research on the topic what you are writing, think even as a reader point of view. Content writing should be in a natural way, do not unnecessarily boost the topic on which you are writing. Read very good articles and blogs, take useful tips from that and move on.

Kevin Peter

The best way to get ideas for writing content is Mind mapping. choose a topic that ur business is into. Take 5 minutes to think of all possible scenarios that you encounter related to that buzz word you choose. Am sure you will have atleast 25 scenarios. build content accordingly to use your keywords and KPI.
  •  

frederiek

If you really want awesome content.. you should investigate your market ... analyse what the problems are... and what problems aren't solved... if you find a problem many people have and not a lot of websites have wrote about it... then you got your subject....

cutegirl

You should write yourself without copying and pasting other content or a single line of it from a website, ebook, or an article. The content should entirely include your own keywords, synonyms of keywords, and grammar as well. You should not make any grammatical mistake while writing it otherwise its quality should be considered as poor and users will not show any interest in reading such content with mistakes.
  •