Free SEO recommendations here

Started by convergent, 03-18-2013, 02:43:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali12

After reading your post I dare to ask you the things that I am facing since last couples of months.
I am working in small SEO agency and here I am facing a problem like my website is new like 6 to 7 months old and my keywords are not ranking on the search engine result page. After analysing the site I came to know that I have not used my keywords in the content and apart from that I want to change the current keywords with the new one and the pages will remain same like  URL so could you help me out what I have to do here. Do I need to change all the content? For your butter understanding  Below I have mentioned my website URL. It will be a great help and like to appreciate in advance. :blank:

https://www.taj24.com/
  •  

damponting44

It relies on upon what you mean under SEO

Gathering posting can be significant just if there should arise an occurrence of valuable and brilliant posts. This may give you great movement and genuine customers - this is the thing that i call "seo"

It's not worth to leave spam interfaces anyplace. Just interactive connections favored!

In the event that we take your connection in profile on current gathering I can call it valuable for sound-related. Internet searchers will do likewise.

For keyword(anchor) work i'll better purchase article in related specialty.

rosestorm

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.

BLog in 2009 blogs were usually the work of a single individual[citation needed], occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject or topic.
forum is group , blog is personal.
I hope it help you understand blog, forum
newbielink:http://videotitan3-review.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

damponting44

It relies on upon what you mean under SEO

Gathering posting can be important just if there should be an occurrence of valuable and savvy posts. This may give you great movement and genuine customers - this is the thing that i call "seo"

It's not worth to leave spam connects anyplace. Just interactive connections favored!

On the off chance that we take your connection in profile on current gathering I can call it valuable for sound-related. Web crawlers will do likewise.

For keyword(anchor) work i'll better purchase article in related specialty.

jvjeju

I am working as a SEO analyst for myfundbucket.com, this August I started doing on-page and Off-page optimizations for the same site and so far it's going nice, now they have a plan to restructure the site with new home page banner and some other changes in design to improve the quality of images and improve the loading time of the site. It almost done and in a weak we gonna make the site live, the SEO part is the same copy of the old site, url and the content all are same. So please can anyone tell me if this change in the site will affect the current ranking of the site?!!!

Please help!!!!
  •  

anjali0222

With regards to site design improvement for another site, a few organisations can be scared because of the measure of data out there. Also, frequently, on the off chance that they don't have the assistance of an accomplished in-house SEO or advisory, they will do nothing.

maximus4992

Which is better between "Full URL" and "Anchor Text" in SEO? and Why?
  •  

tatastic49

Is "Nofollow" link useful?
  •  

Daniel1600

Thanks for your advice

Post Merge: 12-20-2016, 13:19:25

Which is better between "Full URL" and "Anchor Text" in SEO? and Why?
Actually FULL URL is good for link popularity, sometimes you need some direct URL links,  but ANCHOR TEXT LINK will be more better for keyword ranking.
caps china [nofollow],china baseball cap [nofollow],caps china [nofollow]
  •  

AdvanceWebSolutions

Hi there my website is www.advancewebsolutuions.ca (hope it's fine to include the link) and I was able to get my website on page 2 of google now it's higher up on the third page. A lot of my competitors seem to use lots of blog comments (no follow) to boost their ranking from strong sources.

My question is are they doing this to build their domain or page authority or what benefit does this have? Do you risk a penalty by doing this at all? Any advice you could offer would be great.  !-!
  •