Free SEO recommendations here

Started by convergent, 03-18-2013, 02:43:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Azka Malik

hello friends!

I am new to this forum.I hope i will get the answer of my question.

i am doing seo for the first time for a famous celebrity. i have done on page seo and doing off page seo now. i have done directory submission, article  submission as well as doing blogs in different websites. the links on google are changing very slowly.

there are two negative links which are continually listed  on the first page of google. can you please guide me and help that how can i remove these links and improve my seo strategy .

shall be very great full to you.

Thanks a lot.
  •  

superhero1993

Hi every one!
recentlly I've created a blog in woordpress, for getting my web site upper by that,
Unfortunately google dose not see it, what should I do??
please be kind and share your idea!
thanks
!-!
  •  

apwebsolutions

Quote from: superhero1993 on 01-14-2017, 00:31:07
Hi every one!
recentlly I've created a blog in woordpress, for getting my web site upper by that,
Unfortunately google dose not see it, what should I do??
please be kind and share your idea!
thanks

When you say Google "does not see it", do you mean that it is not ranking for what you want or it is not indexed?
The way you check if it is indexed is by searching site:yourblog.com

If it is not indexed, then you just need to wait till Google finds it and if you have content on it, it will get indexed.

If it is indexed and you want it to show up higher in the results, then you have to do SEO, which is on-page changes to your Titles, meta etc and you might need to build some links as well.

superhero1993

newbielink:http://[/url [nonactive]
Quote from: apwebsolutions on 01-18-2017, 07:12:51
When you say Google "does not see it", do you mean that it is not ranking for what you want or it is not indexed?
The way you check if it is indexed is by searching site:yourblog.com

If it is not indexed, then you just need to wait till Google finds it and if you have content on it, it will get indexed.

If it is indexed and you want it to show up higher in the results, then you have to do SEO, which is on-page changes to your Titles, meta etc and you might need to build some links as well.

thank you so mush. yes it is not indexed. it is almost 30 days!! ow long should I waite?

!-!
  •  

toinoitieng

Quote from: tatastic49 on 12-12-2016, 20:43:48
Is "Nofollow" link useful?

There has in the past been some concern that nofollow links might actually harm your ranking, but this has been dismissed by Google's Matt Cutts. He says that the only way that nofollow links can potentially harm your site is if you're abusing the system by leaving comments all over the place, even with a nofollow link, which can be considered spammy. However, you would have to be doing this on a very large scale in order to be noticed and attract a manual spam action from Google, so it's safe to say that unless you're indulging in comment spamming, you're pretty safe.

AvivSEO

Hi!
Just a handful of questions:

1. What is the best "nofollo" to "dofollow" ratio?
2. will overdoing exact anchor texts harm my site? how do I know\check ratios of different anchor texts?
3. any tips on how to find trusted niche related dofollow blog commenting sites?

•  

itsjohnthronton

I need help. I started an eCommerce website back at the end of Dec, 2016. Still, I am working on its SEO as I am tight on budget and cannot spend on its promotion via Google or Facebook Ads.

So, that is technically the only option I am left with to get traffic and lift up my business, but I haven't seen any significance good in my rankings uptil now.

SamJ

Quote from: tatastic49 on 12-12-2016, 20:43:48
Is "Nofollow" link useful?

It's useful in the matter of TRUST (not especially ranking), but getting a NF link from high authority website like wikipedia, boosts the TR of your page/site linked.
I verified it several times with my own pages.
Mnemonics devices addict ? Check out https://jeretiens.net   O0 | SEO consulting for a living
  •  

braveluke

What do you think of DOmain Age?
I've read some sources of information about DM and they all tell DM is important.

RosaJBrassell

I have already posted my question on this Forum, but nobody has answered. It would be nice if you are pleased to answer it for me. My question is: I have a website (Wordpress one), how can I off-page SEO my site? Thank you!