Free SEO recommendations here

Started by convergent, 03-18-2013, 02:43:15

Previous topic - Next topic

deekumar0203

The big trend is for a page or post to have comprehensive useful information on a subject with identifiable keywords used in content as well as title and tags.

Think Wikipedia but more extreme.

There should be a menu of contents at the top, and the content should include carefully selected and tagged images and video.

A selection of nofollow source references would be good as well as author qualifications including linkedin.

Backlinks will fade in importance because in most cases the authentic implied recommendation isn't there.

Maine Richards

I'm also a beginner when it comes to SEO so the questions and answers helped me a lot. Thank you.
  •  

RosaJBrassell

Quote from: SamJ on 02-28-2017, 02:55:36
It's useful in the matter of TRUST (not especially ranking), but getting a NF link from high authority website like wikipedia, boosts the TR of your page/site linked.
I verified it several times with my own pages.
There are two type DoFollow and NoFollow link. Which proportion is suitable between them to get higher rank?

steffidsouza46

Forum is all about sharing the knowledge and make the query resolve to other.
wherever blog is something  is your interest and write about that. it;s quite simple.

ClickPoint

Quote from: maryp on 03-18-2013, 08:26:14
Is it possible to do seo of a keyword which is related to webmaster niche, if I do only forum posting?

The more you create back links and content with more sharing through social book marketing, blog commenting, forum etc.

deekumar0203

The big trend is for a page or post to have comprehensive useful information on a subject with identifiable keywords used in content as well as title and tags.

Think Wikipedia but more extreme.

There should be a menu of contents at the top, and the content should include carefully selected and tagged images and video.

A selection of nofollow source references would be good as well as author qualifications including linkedin.

Backlinks will fade in importance because in most cases the authentic implied recommendation isn't there.

Andress3

For free and manual SEO tactics you can try here below: 1) Do follow social bookmarking 2) Forum Posting 3) Blog Commenting 4) Web 2 Creation 5) PDF Submission 6) Profile Link Building 7) Link Wheel 8) Gust Posting & Blogging. 
  •  

Dewlance

How to create backlink without using our own website like PBN?
Dewlance - Premium Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting
  •  

JanviArora

Thank you for this topic - I just want to know about quality link building techniques. I want to improve DA + PA of particular website in minimum backlinks. Please suggest for Local? Organic? & E-commerce? website.
For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

PaulShipman

I want to learn Press Release for my site but unable to find the article or anything on how to perform press release.
It would be a great help if you provide any article or blog.