What is best WordPress plugin for Seo?

Started by liyaalena, 07-30-2013, 04:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

contacthelp

We can't judge any of the WordPress plugin, either its is useful or not. But from SEO point of view SEO Yoast is a very helpful tool for those who have no knowledge of HTML Coding. It help us in many ways. to Identify the keyword density, All heading tags, somewhere also help in grammatical errors. Their is one more tool that is Social Sharing Icon Tool, which contains almost all of our social sharing platform. either it is facebook, tumblr, pinterest, my space (for video sharing), g+, twitter, Instagram, etc.
newbielink:http://www.contacthelpnumber.co.uk/facebook-contact-number.php [nonactive]
newbielink:http://www.contacthelpnumber.co.uk/hotmail-contact-number.php [nonactive]
  •  

manivel

1. Yoast SEO
2. SEOPressor
3. SEO Ultimate
4. Premium SEO Pack
5. All in One Schema.org Rich Snippet
6. SEO Friendly Images
7. SEO by SQUIRRLY
8. Redirection
9. AMP for WP
10. W3 Total Cache

janjan

I suggest you to use Yoast Seo Plugin, as your main SEO plugin, if your website some how has problems with Yoast Seo Plugin then you can use All in one SEO pack, you can use Squirlly SEO plugin, it is a good plugin for in page optimization, I also suggest you to use W3 Total Cache for making your website load faster, I suggest you to use broken link checker for removing broken links.

JSImediaJS123

Some popular WordPress plugin for SEO are:
1. yoast seo plugin
2. all in one seo plugin

vickyciky

3 best WordPress SEO plugins and tools that will improve SEO of your website:

1. WordPress SEO by Yoast
2. SEMrush
3. Google Keyword Planner

nickeypickorita

Yea Yoast SEO is my favorite however, their xml sitemaps are broken so I would use a different plugin for that.
Also, All in One SEO works great too.

riyaz1539

I don't think there is a best SEO plugin for WordPress.

SEO plugins come in various forms

1. Plugins to do one (basic) task... say meta titles though many of these have become less popular due to 2.
2. Mega plugins that try to do everything, and honestly fail at doing any one thing to the best possible.
Examples are All In One, WordPress SEO Ultimate, Platinum SEO Pack, Headspace - Joost also has a new WordPress SEO plugin that has a lot of promise but at time of writing has quite a few bugs.
Of those headspace is still my favorite, but I tend to switch lots of stuff off, and at the same time use the custom fields for specialized stuff
3. Geeky plugins to do specific things - some are commercial, others are free - many are based around snake oil such as keyword density or some kind of advanced sculpting using nofollows that doesn't actually work the way they describe it.

One of the best things to learn is how to use functions.php with actions and filters to achieve what you want.

Ravina123

The 8 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
1. Yoast SEO. Yoast is a brilliant, comprehensive plugin that is quite beginner-friendly and provides various SEO features.
2. Redirection.
3. Really Simple SSL.
4. Easy Table of Contents.
5. WP Super Cache.
6. WP Internal Link Juicer.
7. Rank Math.
8. MonsterInsights.
  •  

dark404

Quote from: inheritx on 10-27-2017, 01:09:00
Yoast SEO

All in One SEO

Squirrly SEO (SEO Plugin by SQUIRRLY)

ClapCreative (SEO plugin by ClapCreative)

HeadSpace2

Platinum SEO Pack

Scribe SEO

SEO Smart Links (WordPress › SEO Smart Links " WordPress Plugins)

SEOPressor
YOAST is better option i have tried this Too.

anilkh7058

This is a tool for making website and blog more complete for giving complement features.
:)
  •