Link Building: Paid Directory Inclusion

Started by Alex, 04-20-2010, 19:43:45

Previous topic - Next topic

kathleenrivero

There are lots of high PR sites wherein you can submit your links for free. The key to good SEO would be really good content and linkbuilding, so I suggest that you make sure first that your site would be well worth the visit, otherwise, all your SEO efforts would be useless. Make sure that everything is up and running the right way, like for example, if you are selling something, make sure that all links - especially for payment and the like - are working. Once you are sure everything is in place, then concentrate on making your site search-engine friendly. Linkbuilding through article writing and social bookmarking would be good methods. You should just make sure, though, that you do not do any spamming activities, otherwise, you will end up banned by the search engines.

Article writing can be a tiresome affair, though, especially if you need to churn out lots of original articles on the same topics. The good news is that there are article software that can help you out. They are not free, though, but I can say that they are all worth it. They are the following:

1. UAW or Unique Article Wizard - this is for submission to hundreds to thousands of article submission sites all at once.

2. The Best Spinner - this is for spinning hundreds of unique articles.

3. Article Toolbox  - this is for creating thousands of resource boxes, article titles, and author names all in a few minutes.

4. SEnuke - submits to reputable sites automatically. Can do social networking, bookmarking, and article submissions in one.

I use all of these software and so far, I am pleased with the results.

Cheers! :)
Kathleen Rivero
<a href="http://www.article-toolbox.com">Article Toolbox</a>
  •  

anjali0222

Yahoo directory, DMOZ and so on are all old methods for getting your site took note. Having a posting on any of them takes additional time and exertion than it's worth. I for one have many locales on DMOZ (beyond any doubt it's not paid, but rather it should be selective), primarily old ones and I don't generally observe any of them having a support or increasing any advantage from being on them.