SEO is not an easy job

Started by nimimca, 11-13-2013, 06:18:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Anuj Kumar

Yes! I completely agree with you that SEO is not an easy job as the results are not stable and a SEO needs to continue learning and work to maintain the results.

hynds

SEO is always the most important channel in general Digital marketing. This will help you in your long term online campaign and drive organic traffic to your website, so I think SEO is never waste your time. In order to avoid waste your time, I think you need to prepare a good plan and budget on it. Doing SEO is not a thing that getting result instantly, in many cases it will take you 6 months - 12 months or even more to see the acceptable result.

Good luck to you,

seobox

SEO is not an easy job if you don't spend a lot of time on it. You will lose your way and feel frustrated from time to time as the result always far away from the goal. But when you grasp the core of SEO, the whole process becomes efforts and waiting.

andrewskyler

SEO is not an easy job but the important part that you must practice more than learn theory
That why i love this job, practice every day makes me smarter.

rickde

SEO is not easy task- The amount of work that it takes to accomplish the results you want is never ending. Not only do you need to complete hours of keyword research, but said keywords need to be implemented onto your website and corresponding pages.

After the keyword work has been completed, you need to build a successful link strategy for acquiring back-links. This could take days, if not months, while cooperating with blogs, forums, vendors, etc.
Cotton Fabric [nofollow].
  •  

Nizam18

SEO is difficult because search engines are always changing and updating. It could be anything from Google changing the way it looks at a certain type of link, including a new major update to their algorithm, or even recognizing something new as a ranking factor.
Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - Digital Transformation Company.
  •  

Ensafeindia

That's a pretty loaded question. At a high level, I'd say they're quite easy to *find* but not quite as easy to land.

Ensafeindia

..SEO helps you to optimize the particular website to enhance your page ranking by seo techniques like white,grey and black hat SEO..Its not an easy job..because it has a day today updation in seo tricks and have to watch out google updates to keep safe your website.

kumarajite

Really,  SEO is not an Easy job because many people are there who are not following Google webmaster's Guidelines means It can spam and banned though Search Engine.

So, when we are doing SEO  for any website then we need to do go with according to Quality Guidelines.

Lishmalinyjames

SEO is difficult at first but when you learn the algorithmic policies by Google. you can rank up your website in no time. Just stay tuned for algorithm updates from Google and its new policies. SEO takes time and patience.