What is the "Yandes Rang"

Started by qualalbatroz, 12-11-2013, 02:13:25

Previous topic - Next topic

qualalbatrozTopic starter

You've seen it in the SEO Tools, right?
It probably sais Yandes Rang 0/6
I'm kind of obsessive and I'd like to get it to say 1/6 even though I don't know if that is even a good thing.
It's something to do with yandex, I guess. Google Search is no help at all.
What do you think?

QuoteIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
Qual Albatroz - Storytellers and Bookmakers [nofollow]
  •  

davidpotter

as I know, the search engine Yandex is popular in Russia, the search engines have removed backlinks in search engines.
Seo on Yandex is quite difficult, you need to build good content, and increasing traffic on social networking sites.
  •  

kaufenpreis

Rambler and Yandex are very popular in Russia and millions of users hit these search engines every month. Yandex has alexa ranking about 30, which is extremely high for a particular country. Yandex is the most popular search spider in Russia. So, getting indexed in Yandex would be very good for local traffic. Rambler is the second search engine in Russia. It is not in the world's top ten yet, but is doing a good job with millions monthly searches.

nisha03

After the lame talk about SEO for Yandex Andy and Rand gave at SMX, I thought would be good to write something more practical; how it works with Yandex for real.Recently I wrote a short update on new algorithm and technologies Yandex uses to rank websites, and these are the practical tips on how to optimize for Yandex in the age of Krasnodar, MatrixNet and Spektr.

pablohunt2812

The Andes or Andean Mountains (Spanish: Cordillera de los Andes) are the longest continental mountain range in the world. They are a continuous range of highlands along the western edge of South America. This range is about 7,000 km (4,300 mi) long, about 200 to 700 km (120 to 430 mi) wide (widest between 18° south and 20° south latitude), and of an average height of about 4,000 m (13,000 ft). The Andes extend from north to south through seven South American countries: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina and Chile.

Along their length, the Andes are split into several ranges, which are separated by intermediate depressions. The Andes are the location of several high plateaus – some of which host major cities, such as Quito, Bogotá, Arequipa, Medellín, Sucre, Mérida and La Paz. The Altiplano plateau is the world's second-highest after the Tibetan plateau. These ranges are in turn grouped into three major divisions based on climate: the Tropical Andes, the Dry Andes, and the Wet Andes.

The Andes are the world's highest mountain range outside of Asia. The highest mountain outside Asia, Mount Aconcagua, rises to an elevation of about 6,961 m (22,838 ft) above sea level. The peak of Chimborazo in the Ecuadorean Andes is farther from the Earth's center than any other location on the Earth's surface, due to the equatorial bulge resulting from the Earth's rotation. The world's highest volcanoes are in the Andes, including Ojos del Salado on the Chile-Argentina border, which rises to 6,893 m (22,615 ft).

The Andes are also part of the American Cordillera, a chain of mountain ranges (cordillera) that consists of an almost continuous sequence of mountain ranges that form the western "backbone" of North America, Central America, South America and Antarctica.

luffy268

Yandex is an internet services company with product offerings that resemble the core services offered by Google (Search, Mail, News, Browser, etc.).

It is by far the largest search engine in Russia and has a large search market share in former Soviet states.

Ramonchek

Yandex is very simple for ranking, already have a lot of sites ranking in top 10 in yandex.

Fo ranking in Yandex you need
1. Relevant and cool content 600+ words. ( LSI copywriting)
2. Backlinks from websites who listed in yandex catalog
3. Backlinks from websites with TCI 100+

I can help. If you need something pm me. (EN, RU, UA)
  •