How to generate traffic for a website?

Started by emedianetwork, 02-03-2014, 00:52:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Monikasahu

Traffic generation for a website is not a tough task but it is only possible when you follow the algorithms of Google. The easy way to generate traffic towards any website is by social media marketing in a better way. Even by doing SEO as well a website can get huge traffic instantly which helps to increase the sales of a business easily and quickly as well.

ShaliniVerma

Firstly, check your meta description and landing page content. Your keywords should be present on meta descriptions and content both. This will help you to get good ranking. Then focus on your off page techniques and try to build dofollow links.

Read Business Expectations Of using SEO Services :  http://rvtechnologies.co.in/seo-and-your-business/
http://rvtechnologies.co.in/
  •  

Shikha Singh

In the virtual world search engine plays an important role. People generally search about the problem as a query and search engine display the appropriate result. SEO or the search engine optimization helps the website to improve the visibility on various search engine. When website display on the first page of various search engine, if your website designed properly and follow search engines rules then definitely you will get more traffic on your site.

reputationplanners

You should do SEO as well as SMO. I prefer SMO can bring you a quick traffic but for short time whereas SEO will bring you organic traffic and for a long term.

AaliyaAnubhav

If you are worrying about traffic then I can help you. Traffic is very important for a website. Now I will show you some effective ways of increase website traffic.

1. Regularly Publish Content - Content Should be related to your niche, Original, Well-Written, Informatinve, Add value to the internet.
2. Optimize Website for search Engine

a. Directly follow Google Webmaster guidelines
b. Add tags to your post
c. Have a clear Permalink structure
d. Improve website speed

3. Incorporate Social Tools
4. Start a newsletter/Mailing List

Best Free Off Page Strategies

1. Utilize Social Media
2. Gain Strong links from External sites
3. Guest Blog writing
4. Participate in online Forums/Communities
5. Utilize Free press release service
6. Creating & Sharing quality Videos on YouTube

Vaishali Yadav

Quote from: emedianetwork on 02-03-2014, 00:52:15
Hello friends,

I have a website, it is having PR now but it is not getting traffic. What could be the exact reason for that. it's keywords are too competitive and are not ranked in good position. please help with your expert advices.

Provide unique and quality contents for the users. And also build quality backlinks from high quality sites.
  •  

Jacob.k

Quote from: stonewood on 09-06-2014, 05:48:18
You can generate a good traffic to your website by getting backlinks from high quality sites. Choose a proper category & then go for High PR websites amongst them.

if we would be in 2000's...

PR doesn't exist anymore, that's just one thing in sea of bad things that your one line post has
  •  

swikriti.sharma09

There are lot of ways you can get traffic to your website some of which are mentioned below.

1. Link building: Building high quality backlinks using Guest posting on sites with high domain authority and heavy traffic,

2. Blog Commenting: commenting with a link on blogs and articles that are relevant to your niche.

3. You can also try out PPC and advertising if you are ready for paid traffic.

4. Make use of Social Media marketing and publish your blog posts and articles on Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

5. Write high quality content that is shareworthy. If your content is of high quality naturally people will link to your article thus bringing traffic to your website.

FidaChoudhary

Few tips to drive instant traffic to your website:

1. Pinterest is my no.1 referral, bringing in around 80% of my audience. If your niche is anything lifestyle, business, DIY or similar topic related, it might be the best place for you to hang out! How I got my first 4K Pinterest followers and you can too!

2. Facebook groups. Target carefully! Join groups where your perfect audience is at. Share your advice and share your blog posts (where allowed). Build relationships and make people interested! What do do in Facebook groups as a creative online business owner + Facebook group guide

3. StumbleUpon. Although I haven't had much luck there myself since it's not the platform I'm very interested in, I've heard many success stories!

4. Reddit. Once again, I know that most of my audience isn't hanging over there so I haven't tried to do much within this platform but I know that it can be a successful way to get new blog readers!I hope this helps!

5. Guest posting. Link building is crucial to rank better for SEO and grow your blog in general. So find opportunities to blog for other websites relevant to your specific field.
  •  

Chiru

You should do onpage like url structure, keywords in meta and title, also use keywords in H2 and H3 etc. and offpage SEO by building backlinks from your related good authority websites. You should also share your contents on social media websites.

You can also write event blog to get traffic.
  •