Cheapest Reseller Hosting Deals

Started by megaman, 05-10-2010, 01:37:41

Previous topic - Next topic

megamanTopic starter

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell on hosting as a reseller, who are the best hosting package resellers on the net. I'm new to the whole thing so good quality but decent price too.... I've looked at hostgator so far, and they seem reasonable but are there others I should consider ?

Thanks in advance and rep for all the best answers :)
  •  

cookiemonster

I'm with hostgator, the servers are cheap and they're reliable, ok so they're not the fastest but they are reliable and they're prices are very competitive. I'd actually be interested in hearing about some smaller companies that might offer better servers... 
  •  

tradedemon

Hostgator all the way for me, although I do have some dedicated boxes with liquidweb who are pretty amazing... If you're serious about growth, I'd go straight to getting a dedicated server and setup your server with something like WHMCS.
  •  

mymalathy

•  

damponting44

It's important to note that value is a key term here. There are many cheap reseller hosting plans available on the market, but it's imperative that you choose one that gives you the disk space and bandwidth you need to serve your customers, in addition to features such as SSDs, backups, and billing tools. Below is our pick for the best cheap unlimited reseller hosting plan.

Nickindred

I know much good related to ssdcloudservers.com and their team.  !-! They offer cool reseller hosting packages at good rates.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
  •  

Herstin

Check out dailyrazor.com reseller hosting deals: http://www.dailyrazor.com/reseller-hosting/
Their billing is reliable, their price great and their service and attention to detail commendable.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Chersont

Kvchosting.net keep improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts.. these improvements are applied to new AND existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users (new AND old) all sorts of goodies. I like their ssd reseller hosting deals.
  •