YouTube Video Optimization

Started by SeoDezin, 05-10-2014, 01:58:39

Previous topic - Next topic

SeoDezinTopic starter

I have set of YouTube videos. I want to optimize these for some keywords but I do not need techniques. Do I am to do link building of those pages where my videos are posted ?

RH-Calvin

For video optimization, you need to share your video in various video submission sites like Metacafe, Vimeo and others and use proper tags for each video uploaded.

Surajrai

Quote from: SeoDezin on 05-10-2014, 01:58:39
I have set of YouTube videos. I want to optimize these for some keywords but I do not need techniques. Do I am to do link building of those pages where my videos are posted ?

There is YouTube Optimization tip at Youtube playbook, just need to read and follow it. You can get more details at here: youtube.com/yt/playbook/optimization.html 

•  

JDann

First do a keyword research and write good title and description for your videos. After that share your videos on social networking sites to increase number of views and ratings.

Johnny

No, you should not engage in link building for the pages where your videos are posted. Instead, focus on optimizing your YouTube videos for keywords by using relevant titles, descriptions, tags, and engaging content. By creating high-quality, keyword-rich content, you can improve the visibility of your videos in search results and attract more viewers organically. Remember, quality content and user engagement are key factors in YouTube's ranking algorithm.

Rather than pursuing link building for the pages hosting your videos, concentrate on refining the metadata and content of your YouTube videos for the selected keywords. Craft compelling titles, detailed descriptions, and relevant tags to enhance their search visibility. Additionally, prioritize creating engaging and informative content that resonates with your target audience. By prioritizing these aspects, you can organically boost your videos' performance, viewership, and ranking on YouTube's platform. Quality and relevance are crucial factors in optimizing your videos for the best results.
  •  

Yuga

As you probably know, keyword optimization is a KEY part of YouTube SEO. So if a video has lots and lots of views, chances are, that video is optimized around a popular keyword. To execute this step, go to another channel in your niche. Then, sort their videos by "Most Popular"

firstdigiadd

YouTube SEO, a lot of the optimization work can be wrapped in a process that you can apply to all of your old videos and then to each video as you post it. And you are about to learn this process.
1-Rename your video file using a target keyword.
2-Naturally insert your keyword in the title.
3-Optimize the description of your video.
4-Tag your video with popular keywords related to your topic.
5-Categorize your video.
6-Upload a custom image for your video result link.
7-Use an SRT file to add subtitles and closed captions.
8-Add cards and end screens to increases the number of views of your YouTube channel
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

Video optimization refers to a set of technologies used by mobile service providers to improve the consumer viewing experience by reducing video start times or re-buffering events. The process also aims to reduce the amount of network bandwidth consumed by video sessions.