What is best tool to increase Alexa rank?

Started by diyasaini, 05-14-2014, 05:05:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabella

No tools, but manuals. You only need to update a new article, a low bounce rate, and share to multiple social media.

SamJ

Quote from: itsjohnthronton on 03-07-2017, 10:25:57
You can however, encourage your visitors install Alexa toolbars, this is by far the most efficient method.

Does it really work ?
I mean... if your visitors install Alexa toolbar, the juice from it will be spread between all the websites they visit, so that will increase the alexa rank of every site they use to visit. :/
Mnemonics devices addict ? Check out https://jeretiens.net   O0 | SEO consulting for a living
  •  

hrishivardhan

There are many ways to increase alexa ranking. but the best is to add alexa widget to your site. it will surely help you. and after that you can go with the good link building.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

zanuda

Quote from: SamJ on 03-10-2017, 00:28:03
Quote from: itsjohnthronton on 07 March 2017, 10:25:57
You can however, encourage your visitors install Alexa toolbars, this is by far the most efficient method.
Does it really work ?
I mean... if your visitors install Alexa toolbar, the juice from it will be spread between all the websites they visit, so that will increase the alexa rank of every site they use to visit. :/
Yes, that's exactly how it should be done. Your own visits are counted to ;). So, install toolbar for your browser as well. Another thing, I don't know how helpfull is that, you could register your site with Alexa and get the tracking code from them (and add it to your site).