Can We Improve Google Local Listing Ranking?

Started by axissoftech, 08-14-2014, 05:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

virtuatechnologies

You should follow the below tips to get your business ranking higher on Google Maps,

1. Verify your Google My Business Information

2. Get Google Reviews

3. Properly Categorize Your Business

4. Embed a Google Map on Your Website

5. Optimize the Listing Description

6. Use a Local Telephone Number

7. Add Photos to the Listing

DeveloperOnRent

List your business in Google my business
regularly update on Google maps
update logos, images of your site on maps
do a listing in local business sites
get reviews from customers

ryan reynold

An important first step in any local SEO strategy is to claim and verify your local business' Google My Business (GMB) listing.

Post Merge: 01-04-2019, 02:44:27

An important first step in any local SEO strategy is to claim and verify your local business' Google My Business (GMB) listing.
  •  

harrywood

An important first step in any local SEO strategy is to claim and verify your local business' Google My Business listing. Getting on Google My Business can increase your chances of showing up in Google's Local Pack, Local Finder, Google Maps, and organic rankings in general.

AbhinayCH

Claim your GMB, fill all the contact, working hours, product and services and business details
-List your business in local classifieds
-Regularly update of GMB
-Keep your contact details accurate
-get reviews from your customers
-get reviews from classifieds and social platforms
-add photos and event to GMB
-get in touch with your customers who are asking questions in GMB
-keep your map location on the contact page of your website

eMarket Education- Digital Marketing Training Institute Bangalore
  •  

amayajace

Reviews can help you rank on Google Maps and improve your click-through rate in the search results. ... It is technically against Google's policy to ask for reviews, but you just want to make it as easy as possible for your customers to at least find where they can do it.

davidkeller

Create business citations and make sure NAP is consistent
Geotag images and upload geotagged photos to Yellow pages, google photos, photobucket, flickr, imgur and other rich media sites
Embed your local listing URL into any online profile you can. Like web 2.0 properties.

Yuga

1. Add proper working hours
2. Add title and optimize
3. Create post on regular basis
4. Add photos
5. Add address

John-S

The second way to use your website to boost your Google Maps ranking is to target it for local search. Of course, this will help your website to rank higher in Google Search, but may also influence how high your Google Maps business listing ranks

Lishmalinyjames

Add local keywords to your website. The second way to use your website to boost your Google Maps ranking is to target it for local search. Of course, this will help your website to rank higher in Google Search, but may also influence how high your Google Maps business listing ranks.