Google Chrome loading slow?

Started by Maddy, 09-10-2011, 11:07:22

Previous topic - Next topic

MaddyTopic starter

Google Chrome used to load incredibly fast. But recently it loads really slow on my laptop.Anyone can tell me some reasons and how to solve the problem? Thanks

maaria143

No I don't think so. Its working very nicely on my computer.
The game is over.
  •  

marekkobirczyk

There can be several reasons why Google Chrome may be loading slow on your laptop. Here are a few possible causes and solutions:

1. Outdated Chrome Version: Make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. Updates often include performance improvements.

2. Too Many Extensions: Chrome extensions can affect browser speed. Try disabling or removing any unnecessary extensions that you may have installed.

3. Cached Data and Cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help improve loading times. Go to Chrome settings, then select "Privacy and Security," and choose "Clear browsing data."

4. Limited System Resources: If your laptop has low memory or a slow processor, it may struggle to handle resource-intensive applications like Chrome. Consider closing unnecessary programs or upgrading your hardware if possible.

5. Malware or Viruses: Run a scan with a trusted antivirus software to check for any malware or viruses that may be affecting your browser's performance.

6. Limited Internet Connection: Slow internet speeds can cause Chrome to load slowly. Check your internet connection and consider contacting your service provider if the issue persists.

If none of these solutions solve the problem, it might be worth seeking further assistance from technical support or considering alternative web browsers.
newbielink:http://sureptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=postlink [nonactive]
  •  

coniefox

it's nomal, maybe it's a problem of network speed

andrewjohn

google chrome is very fast to do work.if google chrome responding very slow then you can try mozila firefox.i am also using mozila firefox and it run very fast.

jordan.j7

You have to reinstall your browser,
Hope it will help you.
Want to buy high quality links?  !-!
jordanj77@ymail.com
  •  

Yuga

Open Chrome and navigate to the URL "chrome://settings". Scroll down to end of the page and click on "Advanced " option. Under "System" section disable the check box "Use hardware acceleration when available". Close and reopen your browser to check whether the page loading speed is improved.