Paid links are so bad? Not sure!

Started by Emily Evans, 09-02-2014, 02:50:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily EvansTopic starter

Recently, I was thinking a lot that buying a handful of high quality ones can speed up results.
Buying links isn't soo bad, as we hear everywhere!

Google, like most search engines, use links to determine a website's relevance and authority. A website's ranking on Google search results is based on many factors, including the quality of websites that link to it. Link based rating has greatly improved Google's ability to return relevant results in a search.
If you buy good high quality relevant link, it only helps your site!

We are not talking here about some suspicious resources, we are talking for some grey seo for better ranking.
What do you think? Would you like to increase your results, for example, today?
  •  

stonewood

Paid links are not bad. The only disadvantage is that it gets visitors for only that much period of time. It is not a long lasting process. When thinking of a organic SEO it takes time to built ranking in SERP but it stays there for long.  If your site is brand new then you can go for paid advertisements.

Emily EvansTopic starter

Quote from: Alawi on 09-03-2014, 03:18:05
Do not always rely on paid links because most of them are temporarily exposed your links and when the time is expired your ads will be deleted and you will need to replenish your account.

Sounds like you have worked with some bad guys. I work with my clients on friendship, and selling them only high-quality relevant links.
  •