Bounce rate can affect SEO ranking?

Started by jyotisharma, 10-30-2014, 08:11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

harrywood

Yes Bounce Rate affect SEO Ranking of your website. Because if you do not fulfill the requirement of goole then google not accept your site and in the ranking point of view.

KyraKakkar

Bounce rate does affect the ranking of the website. If the bounce rate is high the ranking decreases.

hiren popat

Bounce rate is a traffic analysis technique.
yes, Bounce rate can affect your SEO ranking because it impacts negatively on the search engine.
it calculates link popularity based on the bounce rate, it is calculated by the time to spend by the users on your site. how much time users spend on your site it decides how many bounce rating would be given to your site.
Bounce rate is a score of your site performance, which helps search engine to give rank.
when any visitor comes to your site then left your site immediately it called negative bounce rate.

DeveloperOnRent

Yes if the visitor exit from same page or immediate with out any engagements then its considered as the visitor did not find anything what he desired. If bounce rate increases mean Google consider as you are driving wrong audience or spam and so drop your page ranking.

manivel

The Bounce Rate is a percentage that indicates the number of visitors that lands on your website without looking at other pages.

The lower the Bounce Rate, the better it is. For instance, a Bounce Rate of 90% means that 90% of the people visiting your site are not looking at any other pages. This is pretty bad.

Rattan11

No Dear. Google has stated that they do not use Analytics data for their ranking.

asif bams

As a rule of thumb, a bounce rate in the range of 26 to 40 percent is excellent. 41 to 55 percent is roughly average. 56 to 70 percent is higher than average, but may not be cause for alarm depending on the website. Anything over 70 percent is disappointing for everything outside of blogs, news, events, etc.

priya456

Yes it affects SEO. The bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular site who navigate away after only viewing that individual webpage.

DeveloperOnRent

Quote from: Rattan11 on 12-10-2018, 08:57:55
No Dear. Google has stated that they do not use Analytics data for their ranking.
First time I'm hearing it could you please provide me bit more information about it

Rattan11

Quote from: DeveloperOnRent on 01-03-2019, 22:48:18
First time I'm hearing it could you please provide me bit more information about it

OK, let's get the official Google line out of the way. Google's Gary Illyes tweeted the following in 2015: "we don't use analytics/bounce rate in search ranking." Matt Cutts said similar in the past.  But some how too much bounce rate affect your ranking but not that much.