Analytics
Keywords Selection, etc.
  •  

arunviru

Optimize page speed
This one is vital for your on page website SEO
  •  

Dorothy

We have already said many ways to optimize your site.
I can still advise you to minimize your code.
This can significantly increase the optimization of your site.

John - Smith

Basics are the same for all. weather it's a single page or multi-page or e-commerce website.

atatum

The same way you optimise a larger website, but more content for most search terms helps and it also allows you to point internal links back tot he page you are trying to rank

JanviArora

Quote from: uditsh on 04-06-2015, 05:44:45
1. Design each content section like a separate webpage.

2. Place each content section in separate <div> tag.

Ex:-
<div id="web-design">Web designing content</div>

<div id="web-dev">Web development content</div>

<div id="app-dev">App development content</div>

3. An H1 Tag in each content section.

4. Create an anchor link for each section of Content.

DIV id:- <div id="web-dev">
Link:- <a href="#web-dev">Website Development</a>

So you can create backlinks of your website with different url for relevant keyword

<a href="https://www.yourdomain.com/#app-dev">App Development</a>

I agree with this anwer, these website structure will help you to make your content seo friednly as well as user friendly. While optimizing content make sure your money keywords relevancy should present in the targeted page content.

But I must say, you have to make spearate landing page for each service or category page, this tcehnique can reduce your time span to rank your keywords in organic result.

For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

myrar22

Quote from: JohnVilson on 03-11-2015, 03:02:42
Hello Friends.

I want to know that How can we optimize Single page website? and what is the important thing which need to keep in mind while doing on-page activities?
Hi John. You can start by reverse engineering your competition and seeing what keywords they're already ranking for, and then including those keywords in your title, meta description, etc.

Also, since this will be a single page website, you'll need to make sure that it has enough content on the page so that it isn't considered as a thin website. I'm talking 3000-4000 words of content. Even then, I'd suggest adding 2-3 more pages of content (1000+ words each) just to flesh out the website. Just in case.

You can also look at your competitors and see what they're doing. If they have a single page website with 2k+ words, you can do the same and you might get away with it.

Also, when considering H2 tags, make sure you're including your secondary keywords in them. You can also use surferseo to make sure that you're using the right words within your content to have a higher chances of ranking on the first page. It's a great tool that breaks down the keyword density of your competition, the H tags they're using, how many H tags, etc. It is a perfect tool for someone like you looking to have perfect on page optimization.

You should also use ahrefs to reverse engineer your competitors to have in depth data on what keywords they're ranking for, what kind of backlinks they're getting, etc.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
  •  

stevealex000

It would be great if you create multiple pages on websites. The ability to link to another page is not possible with a single page website. Also, having external links increases the sites SEO ranking. Though single page websites can be patchy and are in vogue, they do have their place in the market, but it is important to note they are not so good for SEO.

brookeroberts7

How can I do SEO for a single page?
SEO For Single Page Sites
Defined Content Sections. Design each section of content as if it were a separate webpage. ...
Separate Content Sections in DIVs. Place each section of content inside its own DIV. ...
Anchor Links. We know Google looks at anchor links. ...
Give Each Content Section an H1 Tag.