HTML to WordPress integration

Started by uditsh, 03-11-2015, 04:26:39

Previous topic - Next topic

uditshTopic starter

Hello all, I have created 9 html pages for my website and now i want to integrate them into WP cms but don't know how to integrate in WordPress. Can you guide me please regarding this? Thanks for the help.
  •  

damponting44

Some steps to convert HTML to Wordprss integration:
Step 1: Create a New Theme Folder and Necessary Files. On your desktop, create a new folder to hold your theme files.
    Step 2: Copy Existing CSS Into New Stylesheet.
    Step 3: Separate Your Current HTML.
    Step 4: Finalize Your Index.php File.
    Step 5: Upload Your New Theme.

Michealyardy

The first option is also the most technical. If you go this route, you will take your existing code and use it as a starting point to create the WordPress theme files.

It's not too complicated, especially if you have coding experience. You can pull it off with a bit of HTML, CSS and some PHP knowledge. A lot of it is copy and paste.

johnv5

There are some steps to Move from HTML to WordPress

1) Create a Theme Folder and Basic Files. The first thing you need to do is create a new theme folder. ...
2) Copy Existing CSS to the WordPress Style Sheet. ...
3) Separate Your Existing HTML. ...
4) "WordPressify" Header.php and Index.php. ...
5) Create a Screenshot and Upload Theme...
  •  

dark404

The principal choice is likewise the most specialized. On the off chance that you go this course, you will take your current code and use it as a beginning stage to make the WordPress subject records.

It's not excessively convoluted, particularly assuming that you have coding experience. You can pull it off with a touch of HTML, CSS and some PHP information. A great deal of it is reorder.