How to get Conversions

Started by pathannishat, 07-09-2015, 06:04:29

Previous topic - Next topic

pathannishatTopic starter

Hello There,
We run a campaign we receive good CTR or click, but didn't get conversions, we also put right keywords.
what are you suggestions mate!

awaiting for your valuable reply  :)

WebOutGateway

Hi digidarts!

Can you provide the landing page of your campaign? If you have a good CTR and clicks, then maybe the landing page is the problem. It must be relevant to your ad, you must indicate the landing page related to the promise of your ad, you must link the user to the right path of what the ad say.

I provided you link with the information of what a landing page should have. See the link below.

http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/02/12/great-landing-pages

Goodluck!

lucygomez

There are different type of views Complete Contact Information, Provide Additional Value, Continued Touch,  Get Social, Customer Service,  Complete Contact Information etc

ZestApps

Quote from: digidarts on 07-09-2015, 06:04:29
Hello There,
We run a campaign we receive good CTR or click, but didn't get conversions, we also put right keywords.
what are you suggestions mate!

awaiting for your valuable reply  :)

Hi digidarts.

You mention that you receive a good CTR but didn' t get enough conversion. Maybe, there is lots of reason behind this.
I suggest, you should check if you targeted the right audience or not. Because different people engaged in different social media.

I also suggest you try to create a landing page because it optimizes conversion.

DO a A/B testing if you have enough traffic.

Give a proper value proposition so that people can compare you from other marketers.
Growth hаcking company https://www.zestapps.com
  •  

TomClarke

I strongly recommend you to read this article https://shanebarker.com/blog/12-killer-tips-get-conversions/ where you will be able to find the answer to your question!, Good luck!

tankiet0223

firsly , you must optimal your content. Because content is king , if your content is quality , you can get more and more traffic from the internet . nearly , you should share your new post in social as : facebook , twitter , tumblr , ...

Ritu

Hi

many reasons may be there, you should check your landing page and do A/B testing, if you have in-off traffic . Best of luck

•  

Hostingsafety

Utilize social media
Pay attention to headlines
Update New article
  •  

jannatul18

I would suggest you to check whether you are getting the clicks from potential keywords or not! If the keywords are good then check whether your website/landing page is good enough or not for converting a click to conversion.
Hobbyist photographer|graphic designer|
clipping path service expert
  •  

harrywood

To get your conversion rate, divide the conversions by website visitors, then multiply the result by 100. In this case, you have a conversion rate of 5 percent. You can also figure out your conversion rate by referring domain.