Experience for SEO with 4 steps

Started by curaqua, 07-22-2015, 10:39:09

Previous topic - Next topic

curaquaTopic starter

Today I wrote this article aims to share with you about my experience, i'm amateurs SEOer, i am not trained through schools of SEO, I want whom do not know about SEO There are a little more experience to work and  with Pro SEOer can add to the knowledge of my shortcomings. The following are the steps I did before SEO website.

The first step:
First of all you have to final review on the layout of the title of website (Title meta),This part you could put the keyword that you want to seo ( example, here I want to seo the keyword in pp so i can put it like "in decal pp| in pp formex", sorted by difficulty of keywords towards decreasing, Here you put in the meta title tag of the home page. Title Meta of partial implementation still put under content of that section. note that this section only in the range of 10-70 characters.

- Now go to the Meta Description: This part you try to describe very well on the field you want to SEO, Do not try to cram keywords here, just write naturally is ok, note that this section only placed between 70-160 characters.

- Keyword meta: many SEOers think this part is essential in the SEO techniques and try to cram as many keywords as possible here, but according to my knowledge is Google has announced the ranking evaluation is not dependent on this factor, so you just put the words you want to seo.

The second step: (Use google Analytics & google Webmaster Tool)
After completing the first step we conducted to use google Analytics & google Webmaster Tool, Here are the tools that you must use when conducting SEO, when using them will help google frequently visited website and understand what is in the content of your web page, and there are several articles stating very clearly about how to register and use so I don't show here.

The third step: (See Website Reviews)
Currently, I use the site woorank.com and SEOQuake tools to evaluate our site, you should use to evaluate your website too. it will help you see what is good and what is still not good.

The fourth step:
After seeing the downside of your website then you just develop improved blemishes that is OK.
It may be backlink building, Content writting, built satellite systems ..... depending on the downside of the site.

These are summarized my experience during working. if there are shortcomings please let's discuss and add your comments here to get development together

curaquaTopic starter

Quote from: curaqua on 07-22-2015, 10:39:09
Today I wrote this article aims to share with you about my experience, i'm amateurs SEOer, i am not trained through schools of SEO, I want whom do not know about SEO There are a little more experience to work and  with Pro SEOer can add to the knowledge of my shortcomings. The following are the steps I did before SEO website.

The first step:
First of all you have to final review on the layout of the title of website (Title meta),This part you could put the keyword that you want to seo ( example, here I want to seo the keyword in pp so i can put it like "in decal pp| in pp formex", sorted by difficulty of keywords towards decreasing, Here you put in the meta title tag of the home page. Title Meta of partial implementation still put under content of that section. note that this section only in the range of 10-70 characters.

- Now go to the Meta Description: This part you try to describe very well on the field you want to SEO, Do not try to cram keywords here, just write naturally is ok, note that this section only placed between 70-160 characters.

- Keyword meta: many SEOers think this part is essential in the SEO techniques and try to cram as many keywords as possible here, but according to my knowledge is Google has announced the ranking evaluation is not dependent on this factor, so you just put the words you want to seo.

The second step: (Use google Analytics & google Webmaster Tool)
After completing the first step we conducted to use google Analytics & google Webmaster Tool, Here are the tools that you must use when conducting SEO, when using them will help google frequently visited website and understand what is in the content of your web page, and there are several articles stating very clearly about how to register and use so I don't show here.

The third step: (See Website Reviews)
Currently, I use the site woorank.com and SEOQuake tools to evaluate our site, you should use to evaluate your website too. it will help you see what is good and what is still not good.

The fourth step:
After seeing the downside of your website then you just develop improved blemishes that is OK.
It may be backlink building, Content writting, built satellite systems ..... depending on the downside of the site.

These are summarized my experience during working. if there are shortcomings please let's discuss and add your comments here to get development together

damponting44

1. Establish Goals & Identify Target Audience
2. Find the Right Keywords
3. Build Your Site for SEO
4. Track and Adjust.

gurujeet

First of all, it's great that you're sharing your experiences with others who may also be new to SEO. Sharing knowledge and learning from others in the field is important.

Your first step about optimizing meta tags is a good start. However, it's important to note that while meta tags play a role in SEO, their impact on search engine rankings has diminished over time. Instead of focusing solely on cramming keywords into meta tags, it's more important to create high-quality, relevant content that naturally incorporates those keywords.

Using tools like Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools is definitely essential for understanding your website's performance and how it's being indexed by search engines. It's great that you highlight the importance of these tools.

When it comes to website reviews, using tools such as woorank.com and SEOQuake can provide valuable insights into the technical aspects of your website, including things like backlink profiles, page load speed, and technical SEO issues. However, it's also important to remember that these tools should be used as a part of a broader strategy and not relied on as the sole method for evaluating a website's performance.

In the fourth step, you mentioned addressing the downsides of the website, including backlink building and content writing. This is a crucial step, as creating high-quality content and establishing a strong backlink profile are key components of a successful SEO strategy.

Here are some additional tips and suggestions to further develop your SEO knowledge and skills based on the steps you've outlined in your article:

1. Content Quality: In addition to meta tags and technical aspects, it's crucial to focus on creating high-quality, relevant, and engaging content. Content is a major factor in SEO, and search engines prioritize websites that provide valuable information to users. This includes using relevant keywords naturally within your content, optimizing images with descriptive alt tags, and ensuring readability and user-friendliness.

2. User Experience: Consider the overall user experience of your website. This includes factors such as site speed, mobile-friendliness, easy navigation, and clear calls-to-action. Search engines increasingly consider these factors when ranking websites, so optimizing for a positive user experience is essential for SEO success.

3. Link Building: While backlinks are important, it's crucial to focus on quality over quantity. Building a strong, authoritative backlink profile can significantly impact your website's visibility in search results. This involves seeking out relevant and reputable websites to link back to your content.

4. Stay Informed: SEO is a dynamic field, with search engine algorithms constantly evolving. It's important to stay updated on industry news, algorithm changes, and best practices. Following reputable SEO blogs, attending webinars, and participating in relevant forums can help you stay current with the latest trends and strategies.

5. Local SEO: If your website targets a specific geographic area, consider implementing local SEO strategies. This includes optimizing for local keywords, creating a Google My Business profile, and getting listed in local directories. Local SEO is essential for businesses that rely on local customers.

6. Analytics & Monitoring: Regularly monitor your website's performance using tools like Google Analytics. Analyze the data to understand how users interact with your website, identify areas for improvement, and track the effectiveness of your SEO efforts.

Remember, SEO is a long-term strategy, and results may take time to materialize. It's important to be patient and consistent in your efforts. Additionally, be cautious of outdated or black hat SEO techniques, as they can harm your website's rankings in the long run.

Lastly, don't hesitate to seek advice from experienced SEO professionals and engage in discussions within the SEO community to exchange ideas and gain insights. Continuous learning and adaptation are key to mastering SEO. Good luck with your SEO endeavors!