How much times need to rank a website on Google?

Started by Prabhat Dey, 07-23-2015, 06:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

hynds

SEO is always the most important channel in general Digital marketing. This will help you in your long term campaign and drive organic traffic for your website, so I think SEO is never waste your time. In order to avoid waste your time, I think you need to prepare a good plan and budget on it. Doing SEO is not a thing that getting result instantly, in many cases it will take you 6 months - 12 months or even more to see the acceptable result.

Good luck to you,

mandylopez

Depends on your SEO and strategies in content and linkbuilding. Constantly working your SEO and increasing link mass should do the trick.

You can check your ranking in Alexa. If it's not an option for you (relatively new domain), you can always rely on Serpstat's backlink analysis
  •  

SEO.Ninja

We can't say that when a website rank in Google. It is not fixed. It depends on your website like content quality, website design, domain age and Quality backlinks.

hrishivardhan

It's totally depends on which keyword you selected. if oyu want to rank for sports. man it will take hell of time. but if you wanted to rank on some long tail keyword than you will surely rank with in very small spam of time.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

RosaJBrassell

There is no magic formula for ranking a website in Google neither there is anyone that can tell you how long it will take to get to the first pages.
There are more than 255 factors in their ranking algorithm but the most important factors that are also related with how long it takes to rank in Google are the following:
+ Age of the domain
+ Clean domain
+ Competition for the keywords you want to rank in Google
+ Type of content (news item, article, image etc.)
+ Number of posts / Quantity of content on website
You should focus this things first!

vinodkumar

Dear its all depend upon keywords you choose. IF keywords are highly competitive then it will take lot of time to rank but if keywords are low competitive then it takes less time. On page and off page are two main factors of ranking.

kaliya

Their is no fixed time. If someone asked you this question, he/she will just checking your confidence or they don't have seo knowledge. If there is lots of competition it's very hard to rank a website with in six months. If there is no competition, you just need to do good on-page seo and after indexing your web pages you will rank on top.
  •  

Jacob.k

your site will usually get ranked within 3, 4 weeks anywhere in google. For specific position that you target... who knows.

If you compete for viаgra kw... it may take couple of years to reach top 3, or maybe never. If you want to rank for your name, it will be pretty much instantly.

If you have new site then you need to take it slowly not to get penalized, if you have bought expired domain couple years old then you can start immediately...

the number of answers are indefinite...
  •  

Chiru

I always say that, getting rank on a Google is a process. You should do both onpage and offpage SEO and we should not ignore Social medias.

After building backlinks from good authority websites, You need to wait at least 3 to 4 months to see the effect.

So, keep calm and do smart work.
  •  

hunkriyaz

It depends on your niche and competition. I was working on the client's songs lyrics website and it took 1 year to rank 1 on many posts. On the other hand, I also did SEO for the Tech blog and it was taken 6-8 months for appearing on google 1st-page result.

So if you have high competition for your niche it can take 1-2 years to rank.

Just do SEO and don't ever give up.