Quality of Back Links

Started by SeoDezin, 08-02-2015, 17:03:03

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyalvin

Checking out domain authority and Alexa rank are the first and foremost thing to do but checking PR can also help you. For this ahrefs tool is the best one to use with Alexa rank and PR checker.
  •  

newindiasolutions

When we talk about creating backlinks, we usually concentrate on creating dofollow links. Using backlink checker tools, we count how many backlinks we have created for our site. A good number of backlinks helps immensely in improving the page rank and also the Moz rank of our site.
SEMRUSH is a tool that I have been using for almost two years, and with the new features they are adding, it is becoming a highly robust SEO tool.
SEMRUSH has an extensive database that is updated daily, allowing you to check accurately your website's backlink status.  Here is a screenshot of their main page, where I'm checking the backlink status of my blog.
  •  

Shikha Singh

The good backlinks will help you achieve higher rankings in Google and other search engines. On the opposite, bad backlinks can harm your rankings and cause Google penalties. It's vital to keep a good ratio between good and bad backlinks to avoid unwanted situations. A good link is a backlink coming from a trusted and reputable website in your niche. The harder it is to get a backlink, the more value it will have. A bad backlink is the kind of link that's violating Google's guidelines and therefore, it can cause Google penalties.

TomClarke

Here ate three instruments which you can use to measure the quality of a link which you're planning to create:
- PageRank;
- Domain Authority;
- Page Authority.
Also you cna use different backlinks checker tools to find out whether your links good quality ot not.

NamRay

you can use the following tools to control quality backlink:
-moz.com/researchtools/ose/
-ahrefs.com/
-openlinkprofiler.org/ratelimit/domain.com
-ranksignals.com/
-monitorbacklinks.com/seo-tools/free-backlink-checker
-backlinktest.com/
  •