Google Penalty Checker Tool

Started by Rohit08, 08-13-2015, 00:01:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Rohit08Topic starter

Could anyone suggest me some of the reputed Google Penalty Checker tools, because I like to check my clients websites have any penalty or not...
  •  

ethany

Other tool is Backlinks monitor, you could check if your website have been penalty by google. Beside, this tool also give you the time of the recent algothrim of google, in this way you can understand more clearly about your website
Best magento store manager [nofollow] for E-commerce!
magento auction plugin [nofollow]
  •  

jannatul18

You can use cognetive Seo tool also for this purpose which gives insightful ideas on which are natural backlinks and which are not!
Hobbyist photographer|graphic designer|
clipping path service expert
  •  

damponting44

A Google penalty will typically result in a demotion of a website's search engine ranking positions (SERP). This may be due to an update of Google's search algorithms or the result of a manual review, detecting black-hat SEO techniques. Read this recovery guide if you need to rebound from a manual link penalty.

JSImediaJS123

From Google webmaster tool we can see the update that our site got penalty or not. Oterwise we can check this from MOZ penalty checker.

SeoServicesKC

You should see the Google Penalty message in the Google Search Console dashboard if you have a free Google Search Console account setup already. You can also try this free website- https://ismywebsitepenalized.com/ (ftp://ismywebsitepenalized.com/), which we have used in the past for looking at URLs.
Owner of SEO Services KC in Kansas City, MO
SEO & Kansas City Digital Marketing Expert
  •