How often should I update my blog?

Started by islamicvashikaran, 08-19-2015, 06:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

rickde

Two or three posts per week is usually better, write in-depth, carefully constructed posts.
Cotton Fabric [nofollow].
  •  

seobox

I think you should update the blog regularly is important. If you do so, Google knows when to fetch your updated content. WP has the schedule release function, you can set the time table to publish the post.

damponting44

If you want to tap into the power of blogging to grow your business or prove yourself as a writer set yourself a goal and stick to it. First decide on a posting schedule of once a week (or twice, three times, daily or however often you can realistically manage it) and then make time for it

berto

Recommended is once a day of update of regular posting in the blog and it also depends on the capabilities of the writer on how much he/she can produce.
  •  

david.smith

There's no hard and fast rule as to how often you should update your blog. Some people update it on a daily basis, some do it on a weekly basis while some do it on a monthly basis.

It is recommended that you update your blog atleast weekly or bi-weekly. The thumb rule I follow is that I update my blog and website whenever I come up with a new post or article. I have actually made a Monthly calendar for content.

Sagarika

There is no such thumb rule.
But, to invite google crawler, you need to post new articles and update your blog periodically.
That way, your new articles also will be indexed quikly.

zaibakhan586

I would recommend to update your blog every week or if it is not possible then update once a month. It would be great.

kaliya

Google always love unique and fresh content. Mainly we update blogs 3 to 4 times in a month. But if you post each week new content on your blogs it will be more useful. but if you have enough content and you can write daily some informative and fresh post it's more better for your blog.
  •  

sternco

It all depends on your goals and traffic. If it is a widely read blog, you will most probably want to update it daily. However, if it is just showing Google you have an actively updated blog for SEO purposes, once a week will do the job.
  •  

infosteve

Quote from: islamicvashikaran on 08-19-2015, 06:43:44
Hello friends,

I have started my blog and How often should I update my blog? tell me..

If you have content on regular basis then you can update it on regular basis.. if you've limited content then you should do at least 2 post in a week..