How often should I update my blog?

Started by islamicvashikaran, 08-19-2015, 06:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

AniKa

I don't think that more blogging itself bring more traffic. You need to write good stuff, not just anything. Quality is more important that every day updates. Of course, if you write an article too slowly, you could update the blog every day, just by changing a word, and then update. This is for Google to see that something is happening on the blog.
Keep learning!
  •  

Soumyashri

Quote from: islamicvashikaran on 08-19-2015, 06:43:44
Hello friends,

I have started my blog and How often should I update my blog? tell me..
If you're only going to post twice a week: Look at which content on your blog is most popular, so you can make every single post a successful one. Experiment with longer posts, perhaps 1,000+ words. Focus on evergreen content, so that each post will stay relevant for years
  •  

virtuatechnologies

You should update your blog as often as you can manage. If you do so, Google knows when to fetch your updated content. Wordpress has the schedule release function, you can set the timetable to publish the post.

DeveloperOnRent

every day, if you update you, means its really good, so your giving fresh content and each time Google index your page it will find new pages and contents means will help you to rank higher in the search results along with if you share fresh articles and blogs in other Blog/Article submitting sites mean will generate backlink to your site and also reach of article will be more so can drive more traffic to your website

billyjhon

Normal perusers. ...

Search engine optimization. ...

News and updates. ...

Rivalry. ...

Financial limit and assets.

amayajace

The answer is dependent on the role of the blog. ...
    Certainly news and review blogs need to be current and updated several times a day and daily. ...
    You should keep it updated around once a week or evey two weeks.

lincy

It is better to update your blog once a week. So that you can give sufficient time for google indexing.
  •  

amayajace

Regular readers. ...
    SEO. ...
    News and updates. ...
    Competition. ...
    Budget and resources.

arunviru

For most small businesses, updating your blog one to three times per week is a realistic and effective schedule. Make your blog updates a priority, continue to provide quality posts and resources, and you'll see returns in the form of more traffic and increased sales through your small business website.
  •  

Somediafy

Quote from: islamicvashikaran on 08-19-2015, 06:43:44
Hello friends,

I have started my blog and How often should I update my blog? tell me..

Post less content, but higher quality content.  Spend more time promoting your content.  Check out the 'Marketing School' podcast by Neil Patel.  You'll get some good insights from the 'Marketing School' podcast.
Ronald Coyle, MBA
Ph.D. candidate in Marketing at Trident University Int'l
  •