CSS for mobile website?

Started by Dewlance, 08-22-2015, 07:11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

DewlanceTopic starter

I want to make my website for mobile, I use wordpress but my website open only in desktop and site is suitable for mobile.

I try many mobile site builder but its look so bad or does not match with my site.

How can I make my site responsive using CSS?
Dewlance - Premium Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting
  •  

Shikha Singh

If you have ever created a print stylesheet for a website then you will be familiar with the idea of creating a specific stylesheet to come into play under certain conditions – in the case of a print stylesheet when the page is printed. This functionality was enabled in CSS2 by media types. Media Types let you specify a type of media to target, so you could target print, handheld and so on. Unfortunately, these media types never gained a lot of support by devices and, other than the print media type, you will rarely see them in use. More details at: http://nationkart.com/

alexfernando

There are various WordPress themes and plugins available which helps to convert your existing website into mobile version for Android, IOS and Windows. With a wide range of settings and options, you can make your website look exactly how you want it. You can easily manage content and CMS.

johnv5

Responsive Web Design makes websites look good on different screen sizes and orientations. Mobile friendly websites are designed using CSS and HTML. CSS mobile design uses CSS flexbox, grid layout, media queries and other properties to match websites to users devices.
  •  

Dorothy

There are several options.
You can spend 2 months studying the CSS and fixing this problem yourself.
You can spend money on a web master who can help you.
I would choose the first one as it is basic knowledge and it can help a lot in the future

saravanan28

A mobile-first approach to styling means that styles are applied first to mobile devices. Advanced styles and other overrides for larger screens are then added into the stylesheet via media queries. This approach uses min-width media queries.
  •