Content V/S Backlinks

Started by JohnVilson, 09-17-2015, 01:38:21

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnVilsonTopic starter

As we all know that Backlinks is a important part of SEO, in other hand, Content is King in today's modern SEO. I am little confused now, What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?

gaertner.mike

You can do both. If you have good content, you'll have good quality backlinks. You post your content as guest posts on other websites that are somehow related to your niche, they backlink to your website. Usually those pages are of high PR, so it boosts your rankings.
As guest posting takes some time (you send your articles and then wait for the response), in the meantime you can work on backlinks from directories, comments etc.
  •  

saitove

Guest posting is a clever idea if u got what to say - find some popular sites.
A friend of mine start his business like that - he got a post in popular news media about Google AdWords. Now he get 200k per month from Google AdWords management. 
O0 newbielink:http://saitove.bg/vizitki-katalozi-flaeri [nonactive]
  •  

RH-Calvin

Content is an important part of ranking your keywords in search engines. A unique content will help to improve keyword ranking faster in search engines. Backlinks also play a major role in build domain trust and generate traffic to your website from various external sources.

Suhanapatel75

It's a kind of like a trustworthy person by association. So seek out backlinks from large established companies who produce relevant content.

wjack3047

Instead of Discussing Content v/s Backlinks. Better to discuss Content and Backlinks. Because of these days if we don't build Quality content or backlinks Google is penalizing the websites. Here, I am giving quality backlinks who are submitting the quality content.

Here are my website URL: Writers Evoke [nofollow]

Jack Anderson

Content plays more important role then backlink. Backlink are useful to generate traffic but if a visitor comes to your website and he did not get what he was searching for so he would not come back to you again and did not refer other towards your website. On the other hand if a user gets what he was searching for so he come back to you again and again and refer other towards your website.

naman12

The first thing you should take care about is content. Because content is the main thing in every webpage so if your content is good your page ranking can improve easily and can easily crawl by google.
  •  

ritesh3592

Both of them are equally important. One is incomplete without the other.Linking building and content both go hand in hand. Either building links without strong and engaging content or developing high quality content but not an effective link building strategy, both are a failure.   

Jeffscott

I would not compare backlinks vs content, but be more focus on content with beneficial information that will surely help your target users.
  •