How to improve local search rankings on Google ?

Started by seospy, 12-02-2015, 22:04:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi Smith

Few things which helped me to improve the Google local search ranking of my website are as follows:-

1) Getting star rating and review on Google business page
2) Posting on Google+ targeting your location
3) Updating the about section of your business including location which you want to target.
4) Participating in Google+ community

Hope, this will help you too to see significant change in the local search ranking.
Memorials4u - Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter of beautifully designed Cremation Urns
  •  

Sap Solution

For local ranking post reviews for that page and these reviews must be from different IPs of the world and more preferable are local IPs

priya456

Most Important Local Ranking Factors for Local Business:

1. Links
2. More Content!
3. Off Site Factors Affecting On Site SEO
4. Toolbar PageRank

morrisedwards

Well, If you have a local business and want to improve your business ranking then you need to take care of these things which I going to mention below:

Online community: By joining the online community you will able to get your business participation on local websites and forum. And believe me, it is an excellent idea by doing participation to the online community. These links will help you to index your site on google.

Google Places: by making a spot on the Google places it becomes easy to make people search your site in Google. Listing on the google places( location of your website) consider as an effective way. Always be sure the description and address you are putting, should be the correct one.

Local Review Sites: By sign up and review sites nowadays become so trendy. It is just a key factor for SEO. It involves customers/user to give a review on your sites and search for your product and services.

Use different Search engine: As we know, Google is not only one, we have yahoo and bing map. They are also the source of information.

Rank your local site is not an easy task to do but yes, you can if you follow the strategy and always produce the high-quality backlinks and keep your site updated.

Good Luck!
newbielink:http://wordpresstraining.com.sg/courses/internet-marketing-search-engine-optimization-course-seo [nonactive]
  •  

EricMoose

According to me local search ranking on google does depends on local internet marketing strategy.

you should follow 4 valuable tips to improve your local ranking.

1- keywords selection should be based with local phrase/words like, if you are 'Australian web design agency" & you target Sidney city then you should keyword like this web design Sidney,  web design agency in Sidney, so your core target word is Sidney, now you should use this word Title/Description, in page content etc.

2- Highlight your local business details in data highlighter tools to tells search engine where you located, what service you offering & which keywords you target.

3- submit your business in local search engines directories like yelp, manta, yellow-pages etc.[/li][/list]

4- content marketing & syndication in local groups or communities.

•  

arvind00557

try to find your competitors ranking keywords and then get some backlinks as well..and use a SEO friendly website..this might help you to rank faster in local search engine...!!!