CarolinaFloresTopic starter

Please help me How to Index My New Website & Blog Quickly
  •  

rajan

1. Create and Submit XML sitemap in Google Webmaster tool
2. Build Quality back links from high authority website
3. Put unique high quality content

parthbrass

If your website is new and you want to index and crawl fast then you need to setup your website on google webmaster tools.

On Google webmaster tool select your website

then go to crawl then select Fatch as Google add your web URl you want to crawl.

you can see your website now index and crawl.

Thanks

RH-Calvin

You can index your webpages faster by building backlinks and promoting your website in social networking websites. Generating a XML sitemap and submitting it in webmaster tool also helps to increase the crawling of your webpage.

CarolinaFloresTopic starter

•  

rohitnagpure336

I think Google webmaster tool is the best option where you can index your blog and website Quickly.

designstoredxb

You need to submit sitemap in the Google webmaster tool, create back links for your site and keep adding fresh content to your site.

Shikha Singh

Whenever we build a new blog or website, we always want it to be indexed by Google as soon as possible. Usually it will take about 1-2 weeks for Google to crawl and index your new blog or website. Indexing in SEO refers to search engines keeping a record of your web pages. There are many online indexing tools available you can use like: instantlink indexer

TomClarke

I think that the next steps should be helpful for you:
- Google Ping. The best thing in RSS feed services that most SEOs like is that the Ping services. If you use Feedburner as the RSS feed service for your blog. Toy can use this method.
- Google submit your content - website owner. This method is more effiecient rather than Pinging URLs to block search engines. What you actually do here is that telling Google to indexyour new URLs quickly. Google does not guarantee  that all submitted  URLs will take  Google to index.
- Fetch as Google - Google Webmaster Tools. This is another method to get Google to crawl your site and index your website quickly. This method is very good, because you can crawl entire your website anytime you want. Another thing is that you can see at which time Google indexed the webpages.

damponting44

A web index isn't very different. It's a database — a list of all the stuff on the Internet. It keeps track of where this information is, and helps you find it.Google's search engine is the index to this library. You don't have to know the Dewey Decimal System, thankfully. All you need to know is how to type.