BackLink crawling

Started by Andrew Patrick, 01-21-2016, 02:15:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew PatrickTopic starter

I have two websites and I am doing back linking for them, but there is a problem. Google is crawling back links for 1 of the website and indexing them but it is not crawling the back links for the second website. What could be the reason?
  •  

macpual

SEO is a very big sea and to understand SEO, we should know all the basic terminology of SEO. Crawling and indexing are two such words, which are the basis of SEO. If you have been in the web world for a while you must be aware of the terms Google Crawling and Indexing. These are the two terms on which the whole web world  depends. Lets understand both the words and get more in-depth information about the same.

Right, I understand both terms, I just mean to say that when I put "link:website url" in Google, it shows no results, but when I use any tool for checking back links of my website, it shows 100 unique back links. What could be the reason.
  •  

RH-Calvin

There could be a variety of reasons for not crawling your other website. You need to check your backlinks, submit a sitemap and promote your other website in social networking websites. Apart from that you also need to check if your website is having any crawl error in webmaster tool.

I had already done all this.
  •  

Suhanapatel75

Their are some of the best and easy ways to Check Backlinks of your website-blog. As we all aware that the value Baclinks is having in Search Engine Optimizations (SEO). So it's good to make some good quality backlinks for your blog to improve SEO and high Ranking for your website.

Sonika11Mehra

DeepCrawl can be used to collect comprehensive and accurate backlink data for any set of websites, by aggregating backlink data from multiple sources and re-crawling it for review.

anjali0222

SEO is a very big sea and to understand SEO, we ought to know all the fundamental phrasing of SEO. Creeping and ordering are two such words, which are the premise of SEO. On the off chance that you have been in the web world for some time you should know about the terms Google Crawling and Indexing. These are the two terms on which the entire web world depends. Lets comprehend both the words and get more inside and out data about the same.

SEO.Ninja

Backlink crawling is the process to crawl the links. When Google visits your website for tracking purposes. This process is done by Google's Spider crawler.

claysmithpc

The problem can be because who one your site is hosted on a better web 2.0 platform. Or the problem could be the hosting (sometimes) if it has the IP in blacklist by G.