IS Content More Useful Than Link Building?

Started by Roy Milson, 02-23-2016, 06:39:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy MilsonTopic starter

Hi All,

I am sure all we aware of that Content is a King and Google also gives first importance to high quality content. Mt question is Content More Useful Than Link Building?

RH-Calvin

Content and backlinks both are equally important for your website to rank higher in search engines. Content helps to optimize keywords and rank them higher, whereas backlinks also help to rank keywords and generate traffic to your website.

hrishivardhan

Quote from: Roy Milson on 02-23-2016, 06:39:47
Hi All,

I am sure all we aware of that Content is a King and Google also gives first importance to high quality content. Mt question is Content More Useful Than Link Building?

Both, the link building and content are important to rank your website in search engine. As search engines use links to crawl the web; they will crawl the links to find a new web pages. After this crawling process the content of those pages are indexed and depending on the quality of content, search engine decide to rank or not the web page. In this way, to get crawl links are important and to rank quality content is important.

I hope you get my point.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

Ghazala

Hi Friends,

Yes, Contents are more important for google. You can say content is a king of your site and Google gives first importance to high quality content because contents gives more ranking and traffic on your website with SEO.So, content needs good quality.

In other hand backlinks is also important, but if content are not good than backlink is not going to support in your work.

Thanks & Regards

Nimit.Suri

Content is very important if you want your website to get notices in front of the millions of website on google search pages.Content is the king now a days.Having made the use of proper keywords and making unique content  can increase the visibility of your keyword and also your website.Make content for the users and not the search engines.The more people will link back to your post or content the more backlinks you will generate.And you will be in google's good book.If you update your website with your latest n going trend which relates to your industry or company you will create user engagement an another great way to generate leads.This are the few things i came across and learned.Content and link building are related to each other i.e they are inseparable. 
Hope this helps
  •  

atele

Both are useful ,first of all create unique content and post it on high pr website
Thanks & Regards
newbielink:http://best%20seo%20services %20company [nonactive]
  •  

TomClarke

Content marketing is, essentially, building links the way Google wants you to. The guidelines issued by Google are simple: links should be created naturally by users, and not by site owners.
Old fashioned link building  is a dangerous game, and Google has a very good track record of catching up with offenders.
Content marketing is a safer, smarter alternative that generates good results without the headaches.
In mane cases, content marketing is a much more cost-effective SEo method than traditional link building.
Unlike traditional link building, which focuses purely on direct marketing, a good content marketing campaign also enhances your brand.

arindamdutta16

Basically its link building, The process of getting quality Web sites to link to your Web site, in order to improve search engine rankings. The best way of get good backlink maintain high quality content to your website or blog considerably, the first tip is to make sure that a website or a blog has high quality content.

steffidsouza46

both are equally important, Link building leads you to getting better search engine placements which will help to search engines, you can be trusted for the relevant content.
Link Building -other signals, links, along with content remain the most important external signal for Google's search rankings. But as you'll find, some links are more valuable than others. ... The quality of their opinions is better, so they carry more weight.

Antonio94

Hmm, I don't think this is clear as I don't know the term "useful" here is used in which matter. I mean, both are important in their own way. In terms of getting traffic, we need to have good content to attract more audiences and create frequent visitors. In this backlinks can help people to know the link leading to our ranking site, but without good content, these backlinks won't do any good to keep the audiences interested in our ranking site.
On the other hand, in terms of google ranking, it's literally impossible to rank higher in google search without backlinks, no matter how good our content is.
And so I don't think which one is more important, the question is: which one we need to focus more during a particular time?