IS Content More Useful Than Link Building?

Started by Roy Milson, 02-23-2016, 06:39:47

Previous topic - Next topic

n4098

As we all know unique and high quality content is useful for a website as well as backlinks are also useful but not more than links if your content is great and impressive then link building gives you more benefits to your website.

saravanan28

If they're not the most important, they're definitely one of the best SEO strategies out there. That's because backlinks tell Google you're an authoritative source. ... Backlinks not only improve the linked page's authority but can also improve your overall domain authority. Backlinks have even more benefits.
  •  

BrackNelson

According to me, Great Content is the most efficient way for gaining links.

Post Merge: 07-20-2021, 03:44:32

According to me, Great Content is the most efficient way for gaining links.

julia timpi

Content can help build a natural internal linking structure. ... The above four points establish the fact that content is more important for your website than backlinks but links have a key role to play for your website to appear in the top pages of search engine rankings.
  •  

Lishmalinyjames

High-ranking pages in Google tend to get more links. Links to content pages are worth more. The more content you publish the higher you rank.

firstdigiadd

Content and link building are equally important for ranking keywords and generating good traffic on your website. They are used to build your online presence and reputation on the major search engines.
  •  

KERRYLOPEZ

Quote from: Roy Milson on 02-23-2016, 06:39:47
Hi All,

I am sure all we aware of that Content is a King and Google also gives first importance to high quality content. Mt question is Content More Useful Than Link Building?
Content Is More Beneficial to Your Website. Backlinks are valuable and can help you rank higher. However, content is effective across all channels, including PPC, SEO, media coverage, and referral traffic. Backlinks might also be a result of good content.
  •  

aliciasierra

Both are important becuase Google loves fresh and unique content and backlinks trying to push that content on the first page.

So always try to make a unique content and publish it on good websites.
  •  

jonykeyn

I think that content is more useful than link building, but that's because you'll never rank high without quality content. Before you get into off-page SEO (link building), you have to ensure your site is user-friendly, helpful, and interesting. Starting a link-building campaign for a site that isn't ready, will just speed up its death.
Finally, people may link to you if you have quality content, and there are website owners that have never bought backlinks, and they have incredibly popular websites.
Still, it doesn't mean that you don't need backlinks. That's not the case. I used to buy crowd links as these links are natural and quite effective.
  •  

robertcoble

Quote from: Roy Milson on 02-23-2016, 06:39:47
Hi All,

I am sure all we aware of that Content is a King and Google also gives first importance to high quality content. Mt question is Content More Useful Than Link Building?

IS content more useful than link building? This is a difficult question to answer, as it depends on your specific business and marketing goals.

If your goal is to increase traffic to your website, then content marketing is essential. However, if you want to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs), then you will need to build links back to your website. So it really depends on what you are trying to achieve.

Generally speaking, however, high-quality content will help you attract links naturally, while good link-building tactics can improve your site's rank in the SERPs. So both are important aspects of online marketing.
  •