Must have essentials 7 SEO plugins for any WordPress website

Started by danielnash, 03-01-2016, 02:27:07

Previous topic - Next topic

danielnashTopic starter

Choosing the best plugin for your WordPress site will help make your work easier and deliver a better experience for your users as well.

These 7 SEO plugins is very essentials for any WordPress website

1) Onpage SEO plugin to help you with SEO Optimization of your pages
2) Google Analytics plugin to track your visitors
3) Advanced editor for posts and pages to make editing easier
4) Image Optimizer to reduce sizes of your images for web without losing quality
5) Sitemap plugin to generate sitemap.xml for your website and automatically update it after any change you make (vital for search engines)
6) Plugin to change login page URL in order to secure it from hаckers attacks
7) Plugin for customization of admin panel

Please suggest us more plugins.

michral86

Hi, Daniel, Your mentioned plugins are best but i would be grateful if you could add Yoast SEO and Trash Duplicate and 301 Redirect SEO plugins.
They are also very.

Virogreen

Have you ever installed WordPress and wondered what plugins you should be installing?

You're not alone.

There are thousands of plugins you could install which means it can be challenging to choose.

I've built my fair share of websites and tested a lot of plugins in the past. This has led me to creating my own list of go-to WordPress plugins.

This includes plugins that improve user experience, security, make backing up your content easy as well as saving time and improving conversions.

manivel

1. Yoast SEO Pack
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. Google XML Sitemaps
4. Broken Link Checker
5. Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
6. W3 Total Cache
7. All In One WP Security & Firewall
8. WPtouch Mobile Plugin

swikriti.sharma09

Some of the must have Wordpress Plugins are

1. Yoast SEo Pack

2. All in One SEO Pack

3. W3 Cache

4. WP SMush for compressing and optimizing images

5. Google Analytics by Monstersights

It is not necessary that you have to install every plugin that exists it all depends on your requirements.