Increase the Facebook Like

Started by jasminekour12, 04-15-2016, 03:35:39

Previous topic - Next topic

boy2man

I built a page for a week. I run 3 ads campaign to promote this page and 2 posts on this page.
Now my page have 25 page likes, 51 posts like.
I prepare make an event to get more like. Hope it ok !
no sign
  •  

luffy268

Quote from: jasminekour12 on 04-15-2016, 03:35:39
Hey friends,

i want to know that How can i increase the Facebook Like ?
Advertise on Facebook to get more "likes". This is the quickest way to grow your fan base. The Supre fashion brand did this to obtain 40,000 fans quickly.
Rotate your ads "DAILY"  people get tired of hearing the same thing in conversation so change your ad! Conversion (CTR) rates can d2rop by 50% after the first 24 hours. Do not "set and forget"
Add Facebook Social Plugin Box3 to your Blog and Website (60% of my "likes" are achieved this way)
Free exclusive video that can only be viewed if you like the page.
Run a competition. Everyone likes a competition
Make it obvious on a custom landing page by providing a big bold "Like our Page"
Initially ask friends and family to like your page. A bit overdone but essential at the beginning
Offer a free ebook to obtain a "like" (just like you should be doing for email subscriber acquisition)
Post content from your blog to Facebook whenever you write a new post. Facebook users love receiving new content on Facebook without having to go looking for your blog. Treat Facebook as an extension of your blog.
Provide enticing high resolution photos. Compelling photos that are appropriate for your target audience will keep them coming back and make them share and so drive more likes from their friends
Ask questions regularly using Facebook's native question app.
Include a link to your Facebook page in your email signature
Provide a compelling welcome video on your Facebook landing page
Simple but often missed: Add a "follow us" on Facebook button near the top of your website and blog pages
Create an incentivised "Like" page that gives people a reason to like your page.
Include the Facebook like button on your email HTML template so that people can like your facebook page from the regular email newsletter
Add a large custom banner to your blog and website asking to "Like
Add a link to your Facebook page as one of your three LinkedIn website links that are part of your LinkedIn settings in your profile
Add a newsworthy update that is relevant for your industry or market niche to your Facebook page every day
Offer "Special" including discounts to Facebook fans. The majority of Facebook users "like" a page to obtain a discount

hynds

There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage, below some of them:

Free ways:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

Paid ways:
- Facebook Ads (CPC, Post engagement, Page like,...)
- Rent posts from KOLs fanpage
- Rent post from other famous fanpage in the same market.

I hope this helps.

globallike

Hey!

I wanna tell you two ways you can do that. First one is free, but you need a long time to do that. After creating a professional fanpage you need posting with your business pic and information. Must do this every single day. And interact with people and share with your targeted people. It's your lifetime achievement.

2nd is buying likes. You can buy real facebook likes with facebook ads campaign. You will get super targeted likes. But you must pay a big amount for that.

Also, you can choose a trusted company who really provide quality social services with reliable price. 

So now your turn. Which one will be your way to increase real facebook likes for boost your business on facebook.

Thanks
Rank Your Business with Social Media On newbielink:https://globallike.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

brentclark2003

To increase the Facebook Like :-
Contests.
Coupons.
Ebook "Like" Popups.
Facebook Ads.
Add a "Like" button or box to your blog.
Add a "Like" button to your Website's Header.
Video Like Popups.

ronaldallanp

Quote from: TomClarke on 05-04-2016, 05:27:17
Here are some methods which can help you to increase a number of Facebook likes:
- contest
- coupons
- EBook "Like" popups
- Facebook ads
- add "Like" button or box to your blog
- add "Like" button to your website's header
- video like popups.

Don't add Facebook Like box on your site. Your site will load slower than before. Trust me!  ;D
How to start a blog and make money, visit blogtrainee.com
For android tips, visit androidscrib.com
  •  

Mark123

You join various groups for likes
Invite friends to likes
Use facebook advertise to get likes
Add like button to your website
Use popups for getting likes
  •  

steffidsouza46

Some step is give bellow:-
Increase your facebook page likes using S4S Technique. Click to Tweet.
Know the best time to post an update on Facebook. Click to Tweet.
Organize facebook contests and see your likes skyrocket!
Get more likes on your facebook page by creating two seperate pages.
Use Facebook ads to increase likes on your fan page.