Do you really need great content for Facebook marketing?

Started by sonth321, 04-22-2016, 23:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

annarichart

Definitely yes. To get more reach, make sure your content educate or engage viewers.
An infographic or interesting images, videos can be viral quickly.

luffy268

Quote from: sonth321 on 04-22-2016, 23:14:16
I have read more post mentioned about great content can help you improve your Facebook marketing campaigns or increasing engagements for your post (likes, shares and comments), Is it true?
If I am not a good writer, I should hire a content writer for this job or doing according to my way?

Please give me some right suggestion.

Thanks.
The fact of the matter is that content marketing has become the most efficient and effective way for businesses big or small to increase their online presence. Just having a company website will not cut it anymore.  content marketing is so effective because it creates a relationship between your customers and your business. When a relationship is created the likelihood of the customer buying your company's product increases substantially because they have you've built trust with your brand. But it doesn't stop there at sales; content marketing is also a great way for your company to keep an eye on customer reviews and ensure customer satisfaction. Through content marketing you're giving your company a voice.
yeah, Hire a writer is a good idea.