My site is getting Traffic but without Add clicking

Started by alyajabeen, 11-19-2011, 23:37:37

Previous topic - Next topic

alyajabeenTopic starter

I am surprised to see that my site is getting more and more traffic gradually but add clicking rate is decreasing day by day. I have made on page and off page seo but the result is disappointing. Site url is  http://www.healthbodyfit.com Any member who can suggest any change in add placement is extremely needed and welcome. thanks
With Best Regards
Women Beauty Tips [nofollow]
  •  

lucygomez

There are different types of views just like Updating fresh content,Snippet optimization, Smartphone SEO,Improving site speed,Video optimization,Improving user satisfaction,In-depth articles.

damponting44

This one is regularly a blemish with the plan and format of your site. In the event that your website architecture doesn't point to your items, individuals can process around on your blog and through your enlightening pages perpetually without acknowledging you're really offering something as well.

QuickNote Notebook, is by one means or another positioning for "note scratch pad," you will get many individuals like me bobbing off your site—individuals searching for answers for issues that have nothing to do with your items. It's sheltered to state your changes will be wretched.

infosteve

Quote from: alyajabeen on 11-19-2011, 23:37:37
I am surprised to see that my site is getting more and more traffic gradually but add clicking rate is decreasing day by day. I have made on page and off page seo but the result is disappointing. Site url is  http://www.healthbodyfit.com Any member who can suggest any change in add placement is extremely needed and welcome. thanks

Are you getting the paid traffic or other type of traffic? For the changes on ads you should check the keywords you have added in your ads, the title and description you have used in your ads or you can create other ad copies and run simultaneously so that you can test which one is best...

ORLOVA

Sometimes you're doing everything right, but you're selling a product no one wants. Ideally, you'll have performed market research before developing your product, let alone launching a website that brings in traffic.

Michealyardy

Making steady sales requires a strong understanding of your audience.

If you're like most businesses, you already have a few marketing personas sketched out. They likely include two to three hypothetical members of your target demographic, based on your existing customers.

vallam

It means you are doing great driving organic traffic, but you lack creativity in your ads. Try different approaches using A/B testing technique.
  •  

kustifranti

This one is frequently an imperfection with the arrangement and configuration of your site. If your site engineering doesn't point to your things, people can process around on your blog and through your edifying pages interminably without recognizing you're truly offering something also.

QuickNote Notebook, is by some methods situating for "note scratch cushion," you will get numerous people like me weaving off your site—people looking for answers for issues that have nothing to do with your things. It's protected to express your progressions will be pitiable.

DeveloperOnRent

In the ads check out the keywords you are using, and analyze the title, is it cover the particular point you are expecting? If the title and description were not Cathy you won't get the desired clicks. so optimize these things

billyjhon

It requires exertion to get loads of traffic to your site, so for what reason would you ... When you're getting clicks however no transformations, your business hurt — no doubt. ... Your item group, for instance, can utilize them to include new highlights that are in line ...