How to start with Affiliate Marketing ?

Started by qx_1789, 07-13-2016, 04:11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

RosaJBrassell

Where can I find other people's products? Until now, I only know Jvzoo network that I feel good and has my trust.
Quote from: RH-Calvin on 07-18-2016, 23:13:46
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

RosaJBrassell

The first step you must choose your niche you like, for example, software products, video marketing, etc.
Secondly, you need to write review about the product and make it unique,
SEO your site on top of Google,
Get commission! Done!

Pranit0503

A great option like Affiliate marketing online business is for generating income both for Merchants and Publishers.
1) create your own affiliate network :-
You need to make your own affiliate network only for making sufficient resources in-house along with that you can handle the relationship directly with the affiliates along with maintaining technical aspects in place

2)sign up  with the third party for affiliate network:-
It is much more viable and smart option for small business to register with the third party affiliate networks.
Here are few options for the same:
i)Amazon.in and Amazon.com is one of the best merchants for selling the products. They have lots of affiliates across the globe.
ii)Targeted and click bank's one of the most affiliated networks on the Digital Products that can solve various problems of the users.
iii)Thousands of merchants offers more than 18 million products globally. Top most e-commerce players have it in common and therefore is a huge reach for your business.

so using these affiliates you can start affiliate marketing easily find more ways and tips here which i have found http://crbtech.in/SEO/start-affiliate-marketing-business-india/
  •  

david.smith

First of all come up with a free wordpress or Blogger site. If you want a paid website it would be even better.

First of all learn the basics of Affiliate marketing. Read articles by Neil Patel or harsh Aggarwal.

Decide your niche which you are going to use for Affiliate Marketing.

For Example if you are choosing Digital marketing as your tools then you can choose Affiliate programs like SEO Tools, Website hosting services etc and promote those services and tool. Once you make a successful sale then you will get paid commissions depending on the percentage

norsingh

You should see few affiliate marketing tutorials to get some ideas on it. Hope this will help you to get started.
  •