Is Content Updation is necessary

Started by Michealyardy, 08-22-2016, 23:52:04

Previous topic - Next topic

MichealyardyTopic starter

Hello friends,

I would like to know, Is Content Updation is necessary for better ranking.

Nimit.Suri

Hello;

Its all about content creation if you want to rank well for your website.Updating content gives a clear signal about your webpage that your website is active and you care about your product and services you offer to clients or people . Creating content related to on going technology and services in your niche industry will benefit your website .Because you are helping the user getting information and that's what google priority is.How informative your website is.It is not necessary that you do it weekly but atleast do it montly :)
  •  

RH-Calvin

Updating content will help to increase the crawling frequency of your website and also generate more traffic to your domain. This helps to build online popularity and ranking for your website.

TomClarke

Updating content is indeed important for several reasons. Firstly, it ensures that the information provided remains accurate and relevant. Regular updates can also improve search engine rankings, as search algorithms favor fresh and recent content. Additionally, keeping content up to date demonstrates to your audience that you are actively engaged and committed to providing valuable information. Therefore, content updation is crucial for maintaining credibility, staying competitive in search results, and meeting the needs of your audience.

Content updation is like tending to a garden - it requires regular care and attention. Just as a garden needs to be weeded, pruned, and fertilized to thrive, content also needs to be regularly reviewed, revised, and refreshed. This not only ensures that the information remains accurate, but also helps to maintain audience interest and engagement. Think of it as providing a vibrant and ever-changing landscape for your audience to explore, keeping them coming back for more. So, just like a garden, regular content updation is necessary to keep things fresh and flourishing.

yoginetindia

Its said that content should be periodically changed but have seen websites whose content are not being changed for years but still they continue to be on top ranks .

But its better for users if you continue adding new fresh updates and content for users.

SEO India [nofollow] | Frame [nofollow] | PCB China [nofollow] | Ups [nofollow]
  •  

SerenMckay

Yes content updation is the most important terms in SEO you need to update content on your blogging sites also you need to make some editing of your old content like 3-4 months content make these content refresh this will gives you the best result in search Engine ranking.

damponting44

5 Reasons Why Fresh Content is Critical for Your Website and SEO -
Fresh Content = Frequent Indexing

Google Loves Frequent Updates

More Content, More Keywords

Fresh Content Increases Your Authority Potential

Keep Your Audience Informed and Updated..

Bhuwan

New content, added consistently, can also keep the search engines happy. You may want to take a break from posting, though, but still keep fresh content on your blog. If this is the case, you need guest blog posts and traffic.
http://sjainventures.com/
  •  

apwebsolutions

Some people may not agree with me on this but I don't think content is THAT important when it comes to SEO. It's true that Google loves content and if all other things are equal, the site with more content would probably win the battle against a site with only a handful of pages. But there are so many factors in the algorithm that things are almost never equal between 2 websites.

And these factors have difference in weights in the algorithm. So I think that content does not weigh a lot in the grand scheme of things. i say this because I have seen so many websites ranking (and have ranked so many myself) that have very little to no content, just because I did the other things perfectly.

seosemplanet

Hello

Yeah, content plays important role in SEO. Google firstly gives priority to fresh and unique content. With the help of content you can increase the traffic on your website as well as improve the ranking.
  •