How to promote my word-press blog to get huge traffic?

Started by krishnanayak, 08-23-2016, 00:11:23

Previous topic - Next topic

michral86

ceomdali

I think to keep users is more important than get new traffic, so make your content useful than make some quality back links and focus on your social media accounts. Only quality can give you huge traffic.
  •  

richardmsmith

1. Take Advantage Of Social Media.
2. Add A Newsletter Signup Form.
3. Post Quality Content Regularly.
4. Optimize Your Content For Search Engines.
5. Use Keywords Effectively.
6. Get Social. Make Friends Online!
7. Be A Guest Blogger.

ifixservices

Take advantage of Social Media.
Add a newsletter signup form.
Post Quality Content Regularly.
Optimize your content for search engines.
Use Breadcrumbs.
Use Keywords Effectively.
Get social.
Be a guest blogger.

eSage IT

These are the few tips and tricks to improve the traffic on your website/blog:

- Post high quality content with keywords included within your content. Make sure the content is fresh and unique.
- In link building of any website, focus on quality over quantity. Create quality backlinks for your website's SEO purposes.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly
- Try reducing Your Bounce Rate
- Optimization of content including meta title, tags, and the description part
- Make sure the title tag is keyword-oriented and unique for every page on the website

brill_mindz

Article marketing is also known as e-mail marketing or pay per click marketing and is the only proven method of driving targeted traffic to your website. When you have something useful to offer others and they find it in your articles, you are sure to make a sale. And when you can sell something for a profit that makes you money, right?

If you are wondering how can I increase the traffic on my website I would suggest starting with what you already have and you are already well on your way to success. You have to be able to write articles that people will find interesting enough to want to click on the link.

I am sure you are going to be having a hard time convincing them to come to your site to visit your visitors, are you? The key is to get your visitors excited to come back again. You can do this by making sure they will learn something from your site, and if they do visit your site, you want to make sure that they leave.
<a href=" https://www.brillmindz.com/mobile-app-development-company-in-hyderabad/">Mobile app development companies in Hyderabad</a>
  •  

RuskinF

Follow these steps to get more views or traffic:

1. Help Search Engines Find your Site.
2. Blog Regularly.
3. Use Keywords on your Site.
4. Use Appropriate Tags.
5. Connect to the Community & Spread the Word.
6. Read and Comment on Other Blogs.
7. Share on Social Media.
8. Bug your Real-life Friends.

marksmith112

Take advantage of Social Media.
Add a newsletter signup form.
Post Quality Content Regularly.
Optimize your content for search engines.
Use Breadcrumbs.
Use Keywords Effectively.
Get social.
Be a guest blogger.
This is a Default Signature
Golang Development Company
  •  

kumarajite

Quote from: krishnanayak on 08-23-2016, 00:11:23
How to promote my word-press blog to get huge traffic? Hello every one please give some perfect tips to promote my blog to get huge traffic as well as suggest some good keyword . My blog related to description of SEO, SMO, PPC etc.. This is my blog- http://blog.seomartweb.com/

I have visited to your blog but it is not live, Please check it first.

markly32

Keep Posting on Regular Basis and Share your Content with Your Top Industries Site Like Inboung.org, Medium, Alltop and more Popular Content Shearing Site also Share your content on Social Networking site to receive good Social Signal For Your blog that will the good sign for getting rank in SERP.