Best tool for rank checking multiple keywords

Started by affinity, 08-26-2016, 03:47:08

Previous topic - Next topic

affinityTopic starter

What are people using for "rank checking of multiple keywords"?
I'd really want to find something the is "fairly" accurate, can track multiple customer urls and run a nice looking report.

Ohh and did I mention...one that doesn't break the bank either.
It would be great to hear some recommendations on what some of you are using with good success.

Deliyah

Quote from: affinity on 08-26-2016, 03:47:08
What are people using for "rank checking of multiple keywords"?
I'd really want to find something the is "fairly" accurate, can track multiple customer urls and run a nice looking report.

Ohh and did I mention...one that doesn't break the bank either.
It would be great to hear some recommendations on what some of you are using with good success.
My favorite tool for tracking multiple keywords and and their rankings is the Tiny Ranker. its user-friendliness and accuracy makes it even more interesting. After using it free for 30 days, i was more than willing to subscribe to its premium plans.
  •  

affinityTopic starter

I haven't seen that one before - will check it out. Thanks!

hrishivardhan

You can use the SEMRUSH it's kind of very good software for all in one use. it has many benifits like rank checker, competitor analysis and backlink checker.
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

9infotech

We at 9 Infotech offers professional and superior web design, development and SEO services. We deliver supply high quality and easy to use web applications, depends on your specific business needs.
  •  

berto

Aside from their so called ranking tools it would be better if you verify the rankings in the search engines in real time for your to have an actual performance in the organic results.
  •  

damponting44

Keyword Rank Checker, Keywords Position Checker tool. You can check keyword position from 1 to 500 google results via our free SERP Checker and track your keywords rank with our keyword rank tracker. CoderDuck is free seo tools website Multiple keyword rank checker tool.

Emmaballet20

There are various tools to check multiple keywords but I prefer "SEOquake" which is best tool.

You can Install SEOquake from Google chrome web store & install the SEOquake Extension now you can check multiple keywords.

amayajace

SEMrush (free 14-day trial) SEMrush is an all-in-one platform that can give you a 360-degree view of your blog's marketing performance.
    SERPWatcher by Mangools.
    FATRANK Keyword Rank Checker.
    Ahrefs.
    AccuRanker.
    Serpstat.
    Searchmetrics.
    What's My SERP.

Lookchup

Pretty much all rank checkers will track multiple keywords and URLs across multiple search engines, but the top performing tools will allow you to: Get on-demand ranking data.
#1. SEMrush
Visibility across keyword/intent buckets.
Accuracy of ranking data.
Competitor rankings and visibility.