OS Commerce hosting with discounts + 24/7 support?

Started by Lisbently, 08-30-2016, 07:31:29

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I am in search of professional OS Commerce Hosting with 20 gbs of disk space.
There are tons of web hosts out there in the hosting market. So, I reached a deadlock.

What can you say about Hostwinds and their ssd web hosting services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Nickindred

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called hostwinds! Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Their support is TOP, their support guy added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions.
  •  

Chersont

They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.

Not only are they quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at Hostwinds.com are the fastest I have ever experienced.
Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
  •  

Franburgs

The uptime with hostwinds is great -  Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
  •  

Herstin

I like their FB page: facebook.com/hostwinds

Hostwinds is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •