Facebook Page Deleted

Started by gustavowoltmann, 08-31-2016, 08:21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

georgebell

To delete your Page, you'll need to be an admin of that Page. If you're an admin: Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Remove Page.

DeveloperOnRent

No other way you have to contact facebook support and must prove yourself as you did not violated rules and reason behind the posts everything you must explain. you have to convince them other than that no other way

SeoDezin

Spammers are very active on Facebook these days, therefore Facebook is taking strict actions about all those users that are violating Facebook Rules

tucsonseo

Yes, Facebook is ridiculously intrusive, and will absolutely ban an account/fan page/anything for absolute stupidity such as someone filing a barrage of false DMCA claims, or reporting multiple images to be nude or indecent when they are not. Furthermore, the absolute second you say anything they perceive as homophobic, even though they're taking it out of context, that's going to be a rap for you whether that same day or they slow roll torturously annoying bans till your permabanned lol.

I gotta be honest, if it wasn't for all the pretty lady friends spamming risqué and scantily dressed imagery to entice my pursuit of an evening in their companionship, I'd of walked off years ago.

Youtube was harder to figure out, but that, Reddit, and Quora seem to be driving the conversions for me thankfully! Sorry about your account, I think my number is at like 11 burnt accounts thus far, never once a fan page ironically.
  •  

Instabeingz

Do not share the same links repeatedly. It will consider as a spamming. Make sure if you want to share the same link use different text and images. share that content on different groups, not on the same groups.

It will help you to secure your page or account from ban.

buy_ince

Hello,

Whenever we are promoting facebook page we need to be very careful. If we promote one service more than once in a day, than facebook count it as spamming. So there is more chance to delete or ban facebook page.

amansharma1

Quote from: gustavowoltmann on 08-31-2016, 08:21:40
My Facebook page was suddenly taken down by Facebook and they say that I have violated their rules but upon checking I did not. Is there a way to retrieve that page? There are many likers on that page.

Not, that is not possible. But still, try contacting them through e-mail.
  •