How to Get Instant Traffic to My Website ? I have try a lot.

Started by Sachin, 09-06-2016, 06:20:34

Previous topic - Next topic

SachinTopic starter

Hi all,

We know getting traffic to any website/blog is a very tough task but not impossible. These day's i am facing this problem and trying a lot for getting targeted traffic to my website but till now its nor satisfactory. Please share how i get targeted traffic instantly.
  •  

RH-Calvin

Instant traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

royshantanu

One certain way to get instant traffic will be to implement search engine marketing & social media marketing strategies but this will cost you (not much though)
Other ways would be regular off-page activities like forums, blogs, articles, etc. but they wouldn't get you the instant traffic you need, its more slow and steady...gradually.

hrishivardhan

I would recommends you to don't be hurry. just try to use sufficient on page and of page tactics and always try to generate great quality and engaging content so yo can can always have returning visitor. 
Orderhive - Multichannel Order & Inventory Management Software
  •  

yoginetindia

After Series of Penguin and Panda google updates rules are changed . Now its not that easy to get instant ranking and start getting traffic immediate. One have to keep patience work to achieve good rankings. Make good content web pages and arrange high quality relevant back-links 

To get instant traffic go for PPC .
SEO India [nofollow] | Frame [nofollow] | PCB China [nofollow] | Ups [nofollow]
  •  

SEO.Ninja

As you know that you are doing SEO of a project and it takes time to get traffic for your website. SEO doesn't provide instant traffic might be take time of 2 months minimally. Just have patience and do proper On-page and Off-page for your website and make quality backlinks for your website and you will see the result very soon. In now days Guest posting and PPT submission is very effective activity, try this.

alex.thomson

The six best way to drive instant traffic to your website:
1. Driving traffic using free Ebooks
2. Using guest posting to bring visitors to your website
3. Social networking & know How to use it properly
4. Creating a podcast as a traffic driver
5. Get instant traffic from forum marketing
6. Paid advertising as an instant traffic source.

Suhanapatel75

Some of the best sources to get a huge traffic are:
1. Search Engines and Search Engine Optimization
2. Article Marketing
3. PPC – Pay Per Click Advertising
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Email Marketing / Follow-up Lists

discountmart

i think you can use SMO , SEM , PPC and some off-page techniques.These are the best option for increasing huge traffic for your site.