Is Link Building not effective as it was earlier ??

Started by kavyasharma561, 09-15-2016, 06:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Victorvictories

Earlier link building was done even from websites which were not related to the niche. But as Google started rolling out updates these low-quality links were classified as spam. Hence if we speak in this sense, then the link building has lost its importance. But even today whenever links obtained from quality and niche relevant sites it does help to get a better position for the website
  •  

alex.thomson

Yes, link building is not effective as it was earlier because of the tough & wide market over the web. Also because of that SEO who used duplicate content for their marketing.

yoginetindia

Link Building is very much effective like earlier but now after series of penguin updates its quality of links instead of quantity . So try arrange only quality relevant links .
SEO India [nofollow] | Frame [nofollow] | PCB China [nofollow] | Ups [nofollow]
  •  

ravidubey

Link building surely still works, but not the same way it did 7-10 years ago. The focus now is on earning quality links from relevant web sites. That begins with building relationships and networking.
Hello Guys!!!! My Self Ravi Dubey, working in Digital Marketing as a Digital marketing Manager from last 5 year .Effective Communicator with quick learning abilities.
Signature: http://brandboyz.com/
  •  

damponting44

I think third party referencing is still compelling as some time recently.

Google enhanced his calculation in some way, adjusting it to a domain (the Web) in continous development.

In any case, interfaces between locales remain the "center" of Google and of WWW when all is said in done.

damponting44

It is still compelling yet not in any way like it resembled 5 years back when programmed virtual products were utilized to assemble huge amounts of connections.

Nowdays third party referencing is more inclined towards quality then amount of the connections. It is till near difficult to rank without connections, however in the event that connections are spammy or irelevant you are gambling to get punished.

mark-taylor

The method of link building has changed. Now the quality link building matters the most.
  •  

damponting44

Link building is still effective for website optimization......

anjali0222

Third party referencing has been a key to accomplishment of numerous sites. By expanding a site's connections fame as article showcasing, blog remarking, discussion posting, web registry accommodation, public statements and the sky is the limit from there, a site can show up in SERP comes about which can drive natural movement to the webpage.

kevinkatovic

Quote from: Chahar Technologies on 10-13-2016, 19:47:12
Not !! Link building is still effective if you make relative and natural link with unique and attractive content then it is very beneficial for your website to got huge traffic.

I agree with this poster I think its true from what I been reading and experiencing myself linking seems to do the most for my website and others.