benefits of using Hashtag?

Started by levandau, 10-10-2016, 10:55:03

Previous topic - Next topic

damponting44

Hashtags expands the reach of our page to our followers.
Hashtags helps people to find the topics on network.
Hashtags leads us to other post with similar hashtag in it.

RoyJones

Here are few benefits of hashtag:
1.They help discover your content on social media
2.They help Build social followers
3.They help to promote your business
4.Hashtags can be used to arrange your social media

virtuatechnologies

Hashtags can also be used as a tool in viral marketing. Viral Marketing is described as an advertising strategy in which a controversial topic or issue is presented in a very exciting or interesting way such that thousands of others will immediately share and repost the information.

The target audience will constantly receive information and marketers can expect better attendance and response from clients each time with the help of hashtags.

susanburling

One of the best benefit of hashtag is you can come to know who is recently activated on Twitter account by putting that hashtag keyword in search box of Twitter.

julian

Hashtag is metadata tag, Which is a most important part of Social media as most of social media users use Hashtag to draw attention, to organize, and to promote.

Hashtag was started to find more and more people on similar Hashtag.

So benefits of Hashtag is getting connect with similar people, similar feeds and similar result.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

Instabeingz

Hashtags are a trendy element nowadays in social media. Hashtags can improve the visibility of your business or posts. It will help you increase your social media presence and it makes your content view-able who use that particular hashtags.

harrywood

Hashtags can help categorize posts, increase engagement, attract followers to a certain niche, strengthen a brand image and help reach a target audience (and vice versa).

Armando Gardner

Use 'relevant hashtags' that must be made according to your business niche. Furthermore, I would suggest you using 'Geotags' that will cover the whole audience falling under that geographic location. As stated in most of the replies, Hashtags are great ways of getting more audience reach hence make your posts popular.

saravanan28

When used strategically, hashtags can provide you with a ton of benefits. They can be used to get your content in front of a bigger audience, raise awareness about your brand, target a very specific group of people, boost your SEO, and use hot trends and topics to your advantage, among other things.
  •  

davilama2682

The hashtag makes your message appear in the feeds of people who follow that hashtag. These could be people who are not your connections/friends/followers. This promotes your message to people outside of your circle of connections gaining you more reach from your message by using relevant hashtags. I use hashtag to emphasize the content I am promoting. I don't try to use hashtags just because they are trending. Match the hashtag to the content in the message. I put hashtags at the bottom mostly but I also use hashtags within the text of the message also.
  •