How to fix 502 error of wordpress?

Started by Novel Web Solution, 10-14-2016, 06:05:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Novel Web SolutionTopic starter

Hello friends,

I want to Know that How to fix 502 error of wordpress?

RH-Calvin

The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server received an invalid response from another server.

c-gun21000

There can be many factors why does this error shows.

But in most cases it is because of .htaccess file.
Login into your FTP, in root rentame .htaccess file to .htaccess-old or anything else so it will be inactive but you can backup it just by renaming it and deleting that "-old" extension.
SEO services PopArt Studio SEO company
  •  

discountmart

This is a dedicated server with plenty of resources available and it only started after HHVM was installed. The admin panel became very slow until Redis was installed but that didn't help the issue of timing out. I didn't initially time out but now I can't post or update without timing out but the data does get saved to the DB.

damponting44

The 502 error is produced by WP Engine that signals a request for either a page, script, process, or query has taken too long to complete and has been cancelled (killed). The digits, 5xx and 02, are HTTP Status Codes which correspond to 5xx meaning Server Error while 02 refers to Bad Gateway.

gurujeet

Q. What exactly is a 502 Error and what can I do to get rid of it?
A. http://bit.ly/2krSpwK

nisith.turakhia

Hi,

– 502 Bad Gateway is likely a server error, not a WordPress issue. Try contacting your hosting provider.
– Meanwhile, try clearing your cookies, cache. Also, try a different browser.

Thanks.
Nisith Turakhia - Sofware developer and SEO beginner at
custom software development company in india
  •