How long does it takes to increase in SERP for new site After Backlinks index?

Started by Williams Reus, 10-14-2016, 10:57:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Williams ReusTopic starter

Hi friends
Friends i am new to seo please guide me i have a new website just one month old site
i just created backlinks to my new money site friends please check my strategy is it going right or not ?

Web 2.0 Properties ( 10 links)
Angela Forum Profile Links ( 20 links)
EDU AND GOV ( 5 links )
HIGH PR PROFILES ( 20 links )
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ( 5 links )
BLOG COMMENT ( 10 links )
DOC SHARE ( 5 links )

i created these backlinks in 15 days time all backlinks pointing to my home page with different 7 keywords niche related and naked links mix ........now i am waiting for backlinks indexing so i want to know for new website when backlinks index after how many days backlinks effects starts showing and my serps increase in google ????????? friends please reply me thanks

Victorvictories

Indexing of the links are based on the domain that one is getting the backlinks from there are many factors that have to be considered like niche, business competition, the age of domain, etc. The website has to be well optimised for on page. Backlinks are just one the many factors that Google takes into consideration for the website. But still, if all things have been considered then approx. 2 to 3 months would be required.
  •  

Ericblanc

Really there is no right or wrong answer to this. Depending on where you put your links and how often google crawls that site plays a big role.

But the big thing is that you have a new site. i would not go out and just start putting links out and buying them and so on. This can hurt you more than anything on a new site.

If you are based in the US start with building your links in sites like.

yelp
yahoo local
yellow pages
city search and so on.

Just getting listed in all your local sites like this will help you a ton vs going out and putting up some blog link.
  •  

envigodigital

Google is particularly suspicious about profile links. It prefers to index only active profiles on popular sites. There may be a million profiles on a particular site but there would be hardly 1000 active profiles. Unless that is the case nothing will work. So just dont wait for google to index your links. Rather keep the profiles active so that your chances of getting noticed increases.

bidaddy

Minimum 2 months or max 3 months, not more than that.

If the backlinks are really high quality you will see the impact within 3 months, and if still u are seeing nothing then they are sure useless.