How can we do SEO without backlinks?

Started by Williams Reus, 10-14-2016, 20:42:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Williams ReusTopic starter

Hi guys,
We all are dependent backlinks for SEO that backlink is the heart of SEO, I know quality content plays an important role in SEO.

But is there any option for doing SEO without backlinks?

adityapradhan

Hi,

As you must be aware, there are two components of SEO. On page optimization and Off-page optimization. Backlinks basically come under Off-page optimization. So, if you want to do SEO without backlinks, you can still do On-page optimization :)
But then, I don't feel you can do SEO without backlinks whether or not you pay for them. See if you are doing a good job in your niche, people will want to build links with you.The difference is if you have to work hard yourself to acquire them or if they come automatically when you have a site with strong content / brand.From my experience, without backlinks, social signals can do a good boost to any new website in the initial stage, however you still need a fair amount of backlinks to actually go up from there.
http://www.yelkotech.com/ [nofollow]
Yelkotech.com
  •  

yoginetindia

I don't SEO will be possible withing link building . Even if your develop excellent website you need some quality back-links to achieve rankings . Link building is essential main part of seo
SEO India [nofollow] | Frame [nofollow] | PCB China [nofollow] | Ups [nofollow]
  •  

pablohunt2812

If you're targeting a long tailed keyword phrase then doing on site SEO should be enough to get ranked somewhere. You'll have to update your sitemap.xml file and submit the link to google webmaster tools.

It'll take time for your page to be indexed.

Backlinks speed up that process.

People like to tout that Google changed and that back links aren't important anymore.

They're wrong.

People who claim this don't have their own site and they shout bull shit to scare people into talking to them. Then they try to upsell their crap.

Back links are still important. Obviously do it from quality sites.

Google still uses back links. 90%+ of Google's revenue comes from advertising (mostly from Adwords), and adwords uses keyword phrases.

Those keyword phrases are what SEOs use as anchor text for back links.

This won't change.

Just make sure your back links are varied and that the pages that they're linked to are geared toward that specific keyword phrase and you'll be fine.

mukeshkr

If you are not going to create Backlinks for your SEO then go for Blogging. Make a blog on your website and Post Quality content on your blog and link your products and services on to the blog and Share your blog on social networking sites and also top social bookmarking sites this will also help you to improve your website ranking.
  •  

Selena Gomez

You can do SEO without backlink for sure. However, you do need it to get your keyword ranking moving up on Google searches. That's why you should make your plank equal between good content, well-structured site and good backlinks!
  •  

SerenMckay

It is very difficult to make the keyword ranking higher without backlinks. Backlinks is so important to get the rank top in search engine. So according to me that is not possible to rank without backlinks.

apwebsolutions

The only way I can think of is by doing things that could potentially lead you to getting links any way, like focussing on great content, getting a following on social media so you get invited and promoted by other influencers who find out about you.

This approach would take a fair bit of time and still, you don't have full control over the situation because it may or may not work. But if you enjoy creating content and concentrate on giving value, you would get links naturally anyway. Personally, I like a mixed approach aka focus on giving content but also work some strategy into it, guest posting etc.

Bhuwan

In general, webmasters can increase the rank of their sites by creating high-quality sites that users will want to use and share. For more information about improving your site's visibility in the Google search results, we recommend visiting Webmaster Academy, which outlines the core concepts for keeping a Google-friendly web site.
http://sjainventures.com/
  •  

damponting44

4 Simple Ways to Start Generating More Search Engine Traffic Without Backlinks -

Use Schema Markups

2. Use Long-Tail Keywords

3. Create More Relevant Content

4. Improving the Headlines of Your Posts.