Designing an effective email backlink outreach plan?

Started by Williams Reus, 10-19-2016, 02:44:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Williams ReusTopic starter

I'm in major learning mode and feel it is way past time I learn how to get quality backlinks. Can anyone point me to any articles, ebooks, courses etc that will help me with the following?

1. Finding sites suitable for backiinks to sites and specific articles I write.
2. Finding ways to contact the owners of the sites.
3. What to actually write in the email to have a better chance of getting a link. For sites and for individual articles.
4. Information on things like... Should you ask for backlinks to multiple articles over time from the same site or just ask for 1 link period from each site?
5. How to manage the above tasks.
6. etc, etc, etc.

Basically I need to learn this process from the ground up.

Thanks for any help in advance.

apwebsolutions

I have done this to some extent and I find that the best way to incentivize people to link to your website is by offering content (good quality content) and taking part of that job off their plate. This is especially true for blogs in the same niche, which are always looking for fresh original content.

But when you promise good content, make sure to spend time and effort to make sure that the content is actually good. You're better off getting a few good quality links like this rather than 100 links that have no power behind them.

damponting44

Here are the tips -

1) When performing outreach, what is the end goal usually?

2) What's your current workflow when it comes to performing outreach?

3) What's the biggest challenge you wish could be automated, or less time consuming in your outreach process?.

anjali0222

Discovering locales reasonable for backiinks to destinations and particular articles I compose.

2. Discovering approaches to contact the proprietors of the locales.

3. What to really write in the email to have a superior shot of getting a connection. For destinations and for individual articles.

4. Data on things like... Would it be a good idea for you to request backlinks to various articles after some time from a similar site or simply request 1 interface period from every site?

5. The most effective method to deal with the above errands.